Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: rare or JDM parts
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Buying/Selling
LimitedGT4
show me your rare celica parts. just got back into the celica platform and want to make it quite unique

let me know what you have here, the parts and price, or PM me
njccmd2002
the word rare, makes me laugh. they are not rare anymore, they are unobtanium sometimes. check yahoo auctions, but be prepared to spend on shipping...
LimitedGT4
QUOTE (njccmd2002 @ Jan 30, 2021 - 4:53 PM) *
the word rare, makes me laugh. they are not rare anymore, they are unobtanium sometimes. check yahoo auctions, but be prepared to spend on shipping...

yea, i hear you. im looking to help the community first just trying to see if anyone has been holding to something and may want to unload
njccmd2002
just sold few parts myself over facebook group, have you checked ther.
LimitedGT4
QUOTE (njccmd2002 @ Jan 30, 2021 - 9:49 PM) *
just sold few parts myself over facebook group, have you checked ther.

Theres a few groups am on so i wouldnt know. I have seen a few things.

Any groups i should follow?
Bushmatic
I'm selling my full car with a blown engine if you want to use it as a parts car. It comes with an Erebuni carbon fiber hood, JDM door sills, a GT-Four hood spoiler, ugly aftermarket wheels, and some other stuff. It has a blown engine and would make a great parts car for someone. The thread is here if you want to look into it. http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=99241
mneal2_92788
I have some jdm powerfold mirrors I’m not needing anymore if you’re interested
LimitedGT4
QUOTE (mneal2_92788 @ Feb 8, 2021 - 9:48 PM) *
I have some jdm powerfold mirrors I’m not needing anymore if you’re interested

Ill check if the car am getting has those or not first. Do you have everything for them, switches, relays, etc.

Also what color

QUOTE (Bushmatic @ Feb 5, 2021 - 9:28 PM) *
I'm selling my full car with a blown engine if you want to use it as a parts car. It comes with an Erebuni carbon fiber hood, JDM door sills, a GT-Four hood spoiler, ugly aftermarket wheels, and some other stuff. It has a blown engine and would make a great parts car for someone. The thread is here if you want to look into it. http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=99241

Thanks but would only be interested in the jdm taillights i saw in one of the pics
mneal2_92788
I have a universal relay and the switch. They are red

LimitedGT4
QUOTE (mneal2_92788 @ Feb 14, 2021 - 9:08 PM) *

car came with the power fold mirrors. thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.