Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: ST205 rear transaxle bracket
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Buying/Selling
BonzaiCelica
looking for E154F rear transmission brackets here in the USA!

E56 Rear bracket
e56rearbracket by Justin Towers, on Flickr

E154F transaxle bracket:

ST205rearbracket by Justin Towers, on Flickr
abflug
Do you have any part numbers or pictures, I might still have them laying around.
BonzaiCelica
QUOTE (abflug @ Mar 17, 2022 - 12:12 AM) *
Do you have any part numbers or pictures, I might still have them laying around.

you can see that they are nearly the same!!! the only thing i think why they are different, is because st205 mounts have thicker material. its that way for the rear mount (metal sleeve is 3-4mm thicker where the long bolt passes through)
abflug
QUOTE (BonzaiCelica @ Mar 17, 2022 - 3:08 AM) *
QUOTE (abflug @ Mar 17, 2022 - 12:12 AM) *

you can see that they are nearly the same!!! the only thing i think why they are different, is because st205 mounts have thicker material. its that way for the rear mount (metal sleeve is 3-4mm thicker where the long bolt passes through)

Unfortunately I don't have those, only the rubber mountings.
BonzaiCelica
bump
BonzaiCelica
to the top! still searching.....
BonzaiCelica
still looking for this. after 6 months of waiting for the ones from Ukraine i dont expect them to show up and just get lost in poland.
BonzaiCelica
bump. still need this bracket
BonzaiCelica
finally the search is over. found both of them!! i will probably 3D scan these and make a file. the SW20 community is centuries ahead of us in replicating parts. its time this gen celica does the same.

mods please close
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.