> eibach sportlines, what's going on!
post Jul 2, 2003 - 7:41 PM
+Quote Post
claudio

Enthusiast
Joined Nov 15, '02
From california
Currently Offline

So I am about to pickup my car. They replaced my stock springs with the EIbach Sportlines. According to the guy on the phone its way more than 1 1/2" drop. I'll see for myself in an hour.

but have any of you guys had more than the the so called 1.5" drop for eibach sportlines on our celicas?

I don't mind a lower drop, I just want to make sure that the eibach sportlines I got from Victoria TIre and WHeel (the place I also got my wheels and tires) gave me the right ones. They were so disorganized, who knows maybe they gave me wrong ones.

I definitely do not want to bottom out. And I definitely don't want defected springs. So let me know if any of you got more than 1.5" when you installed those sportlines.

Also, can I use my original locking lug nut on my new wheels? Will it fit? confused.gif
post Jul 2, 2003 - 8:07 PM
+Quote Post
claudio

Enthusiast
Joined Nov 15, '02
From california
Currently Offline

Hey do we need a camber kit for switching our stock springs to eibach sportlines?

I just can switch them right?
post Jul 2, 2003 - 9:23 PM
+Quote Post
speedracer_2020

Enthusiast
Joined Jun 22, '03
From Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Currently Offline

hey claudio! I'm getting my Celica dropped with Sportlines on Thursday/Friday. I'll take the measurements now, and let you know what the outcome is on Saturday! Word!

Shaun
post Jul 3, 2003 - 10:08 AM
+Quote Post
presure2

Joined Oct 1, '02
From fall river, ma
Currently Offline

eibach dont make a set lower than 1.5" for our cars....although they do settle a bit after you first install them...i know when i saw my car after they did my springs i was suprized at the diffrence..looking back im happy i didnt go with anything lower, i have JUST enough clearance to drive the car the way i want, hard. if it was any lower i'd be hitting all over the place..the roads around here BLOW!! mad.gif

--------------------
Former Team 5SFTE pro member ;)

13.6@108MPH, 5SFTE Powered
post Jul 3, 2003 - 1:07 PM
+Quote Post
claudio

Enthusiast
Joined Nov 15, '02
From california
Currently Offline

Thanks.

Shaun, that'll be great if you take those measurements. I got these eibach sportlines from a Victoria Tire and Wheel. They were a little sketchy or something, but I hope they didn't give me defective springs! ...Even though the box said Eibach Sportlines.

I'll show some pics next week of my new rims and drop!!!!!!!!! smile.gif
post Jul 3, 2003 - 7:15 PM
+Quote Post
exxtractor

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 31, '03
From BC
Currently Offline

You don't need to buy the camber kit, but you should get the front and read wheels aligned noe that its been dropped.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: May 9th, 2024 - 12:04 PM