6G Celicas Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> foureyedfreek's project, project: usdm-4 (OEM DREAM DREAMSICLE.)
post Aug 23, 2010 - 10:34 PM
+Quote Post
4-eyed-freek

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 17, '10
From U.P. michigan GO STATE
Currently Offline

mhmm more goodies, cooper lites, prototype slicks, just what i needed for autocross. plus the header is finally in and im going to have to put another muffler in because its way loud!! but it looks so nice(only if it would stay those colors forever)

im going to go to the junk yard and look for some rims, paint them black and i will be good to go!

--------------------
It takes 8,460 bolts to assemble an automobile, and one nut to scatter it all over the road.

Celica: The name is derived from the Spanish word for "heavenly" or "celestial".
Back-2-Back July COTM 15&16
post Aug 27, 2010 - 11:29 PM
+Quote Post
4-eyed-freek

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 17, '10
Currently Offline

i always wondered what my car really was before i found it, and today i finally found out. the kid i bought the car from, bought it from another college student who one night came home drunk and wanted to shave his door handles off, (hence the 95 white celica st doors on the car)... well he was so drunk he just ended up taking the door handles off all together. then im pritty sure he watched fast and the ferious one two many times and wanted a body kit, i thnk he was drunk again for this part(enuf said).... the car was sold by his parents to an auto place in town when the kid i bought the car from bought it there. the car had no door handles, only the dash and back seat were in the car, no hood, front bumper, or fenders. and one bad paint job with rust. then i found the car bought it last feb. and here it sits i my drive.( dont know anything about the car before the two owners i have just told about) im gettin there lol

--------------------
It takes 8,460 bolts to assemble an automobile, and one nut to scatter it all over the road.

Celica: The name is derived from the Spanish word for "heavenly" or "celestial".
post Aug 28, 2010 - 11:04 AM
+Quote Post
Stambo

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 23, '08
From Muskego,Wi
Currently Offline

sounds like your car had a longg life

--------------------
2nd Gen 3s-gte.... It lives!

97celiman
"92-gt-quit making up random acronyms that dont mean anything. the only real acronym is JDM"
post Aug 28, 2010 - 11:17 AM
+Quote Post
mak5603

Enthusiast
Joined Oct 20, '08
From Seattle, WA
Currently Offline

QUOTE (4-eyed-freek @ Aug 27, 2010 - 11:29 PM) *
i always wondered what my car really was before i found it, and today i finally found out. the kid i bought the car from, bought it from another college student who one night came home drunk and wanted to shave his door handles off, (hence the 95 white celica st doors on the car)... well he was so drunk he just ended up taking the door handles off all together. then im pritty sure he watched fast and the ferious one two many times and wanted a body kit, i thnk he was drunk again for this part(enuf said).... the car was sold by his parents to an auto place in town when the kid i bought the car from bought it there. the car had no door handles, only the dash and back seat were in the car, no hood, front bumper, or fenders. and one bad paint job with rust. then i found the car bought it last feb. and here it sits i my drive.( dont know anything about the car before the two owners i have just told about) im gettin there lol

That stinks, at least it has a owner that cares about it now. smile.gif I bought my car from a female school teacher from Cali, haha. Needless to say it's changed A LOT since then. Good luck with restoring it and continuing the project!

--------------------
2006 BMW 330i - 6 Speed - Dinan Stage 1
2014 Toyota Rav4 XLE
post Aug 28, 2010 - 2:46 PM
+Quote Post
4-eyed-freek

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 17, '10
Currently Offline

thanks guys! its been a long hall but overall im starting to reach the point of enjoying driving the car around and not worry to much about anything else. but i will never stop tinkering on the car.

--------------------

post Sep 2, 2010 - 12:35 AM
+Quote Post
4-eyed-freek

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 17, '10
Currently Offline

well it doesnt shock me to see that the people in my town are stupid, i found out today that my car was owned by someone who probably wasnt what the person who told me he was, really was. (srry travis, they told me one crazy story) and i shouldnt talk before i get the whole story. so lets start over shall we. my car was owned by a 6gc.net-er ..(TaKtikal_6G)
it was a parts car, and was then sold to the auto dealership in town. i had the pleasure of meeting travis today and he seams to be very keen with 6gc's. (sorry if the post above affainded you, thats what i was told by the owner before me.) other than feeling like a fool now.. chears!

--------------------

post Sep 9, 2010 - 9:45 PM
+Quote Post
4-eyed-freek

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 17, '10
Currently Offline

here we go again.. sitting around and i go and buy stuff haha.. here is whats new.

also i got a license plate thing-y lol .. new brake fluid and pads. cant wait for autocross either woo

--------------------

post Sep 11, 2010 - 4:28 PM
+Quote Post
HectortheRican

Enthusiast
Joined Dec 26, '09
From Albuquerque, NM
Currently Offline

I would probably get the TRD oil cap, haha

And I have Tom's seat belt pads, I don't use them though..

This post has been edited by HectortheRican: Sep 11, 2010 - 4:28 PM

--------------------
taking too long to mod since '09
June '12 COTM
'95 AT200
post Sep 11, 2010 - 5:43 PM
+Quote Post
4-eyed-freek

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 17, '10
Currently Offline

are the toms ones nice cuz i was going to get a pair for the back seats if you wouldnt mind selling them depending the price.

--------------------

post Sep 11, 2010 - 6:27 PM
+Quote Post
HectortheRican

Enthusiast
Joined Dec 26, '09
From Albuquerque, NM
Currently Offline

They look nice, I just don't really like seat belt pads. Problem is, they're back home in Texas. I can see if my mom is willing to pack them up in a small box or something.

--------------------
June '12 COTM
'95 AT200
post Sep 21, 2010 - 11:16 AM
+Quote Post
4-eyed-freek

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 17, '10
Currently Offline

here is whats new, last weekend i went to autocross with my freind who has a black 94 celica st. it was wet and cold grrr!! but very fun.
this is the first run of the day, yup its started to rain hard right as i pulled up to the line.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfjOEGe6Qug

here is what im spending my money on, new pads all around pluss i machined my rotors in school, it will all be done thursday.

and i got my trd pads in, they dont look half bad.

i will post more pics and video later, off to school right now.

--------------------

post Sep 21, 2010 - 8:43 PM
+Quote Post
4-eyed-freek

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 17, '10
Currently Offline

here is a video of the first run of the second heat. srry the videos dont start rightaway. just fast forward a bit lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjTgydQU98Q

This post has been edited by 4-eyed-freek: Sep 21, 2010 - 9:00 PM

--------------------

post Sep 21, 2010 - 10:35 PM
+Quote Post
hatchy_gt-s

Enthusiast
Joined Jan 16, '07
From covington, KY
Currently Offline

IMO I would have gone with better brake pads over trd oil cap/pads...

This post has been edited by hatchy_gt-s: Sep 21, 2010 - 10:35 PM
post Sep 21, 2010 - 10:39 PM
+Quote Post
4-eyed-freek

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 17, '10
Currently Offline

it doesnt matter to me, the ones i had took out were way shot so anything new would be fine, and for 75$ i do beleive i bought the more high end pads without going and spending alot, plus i am a college student at uti so i dont have all the money in the world to spend lol.

--------------------

post Sep 21, 2010 - 10:50 PM
+Quote Post
4-eyed-freek

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 17, '10
Currently Offline

here is my old pads proof that they needed replacement hahahah!!!! oh and did i mention my class work partner sheared off my bleeder screw after i told him not to touch them!

--------------------

post Sep 22, 2010 - 11:03 PM
+Quote Post
4-eyed-freek

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 17, '10
Currently Offline

i just moved to chicago for school, while cleaning out all my stuff i found an sd chip so i pluged it in and found these lol!! the first pics i ever took of my celica.. lookin all clean and sharp!

--------------------

post Sep 27, 2010 - 9:18 AM
+Quote Post
4-eyed-freek

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 17, '10
Currently Offline

just turned 346 xxx on the silver bullet this morning! just the break-in stage muhahahaha

--------------------

post Sep 27, 2010 - 10:08 AM
+Quote Post
HectortheRican

Enthusiast
Joined Dec 26, '09
From Albuquerque, NM
Currently Offline

QUOTE (4-eyed-freek @ Sep 27, 2010 - 8:18 AM) *
just turned 346 xxx on the silver bullet this morning! just the break-in stage muhahahaha

Holy sh!t man!! I haven't even hit 96k!

--------------------
June '12 COTM
'95 AT200
post Sep 27, 2010 - 10:30 AM
+Quote Post
4-eyed-freek

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 17, '10
Currently Offline

still runs like a champ lol never had any problemes.... knock on wood

--------------------

post Sep 27, 2010 - 12:39 PM
+Quote Post
mak5603

Enthusiast
Joined Oct 20, '08
From Seattle, WA
Currently Offline

Damn, and I thought my 197xxx was a lot...and I drive the **** out of mine daily and it still runs lke a champ too smile.gif 5s isn't so bad.

--------------------
2006 BMW 330i - 6 Speed - Dinan Stage 1
2014 Toyota Rav4 XLE

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: May 10th, 2024 - 1:30 AM