> FS: 97 Celica GT conv. Limited Edition
post Apr 1, 2005 - 3:26 PM
+Quote Post
gtfan

Enthusiast

Joined Feb 19, '05
From Tennessee
Currently Offline

Due to losing my company vehicle, I must part with my weekend toy!!

I am offering my 1997 Celica GT Limited Edition conv. for sale on this site before I place ads locally or on Ebay. I would rather see it go to someone who appreciates these cars!

[B]1997 Celica GT Convertible Limited Edition in rare green and beige combo. I have been told only 5,000 Limiteds were produced in 97 and only 1,500 were convertibles. I am the second owner of this car and it has always been garage kept.

97,000 miles, 5 speed, fully-loaded(everything but leather). I have added real woodgrain dash inserts and 2004 model wheels and tires with less than 2,500 miles on them. Also included is the conv. top boot or cover which is a $600 to $700 part.

This is an exceptional vehicle. I had it professionally repainted last year and every door ding and scratch was fixed. The finish is flawless. The interior is in excellent shape. The original Limited Edition floor mats are included.

The sale price is $9000 FIRM. The NADA avg. retail value is $9,525 and the Bank will loan $10,100. It will be offered for sale locally at $9995 if nobody here is interested.

I am located near Nashville, TN

For photos, send me your email address and I will send you a link to photo gallery.

Thanks! Randy

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: March 28th, 2024 - 9:13 AM