6G Celicas Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ebay header for 7AFE (with 2 sensor holes)?
post Aug 31, 2012 - 2:36 PM
+Quote Post
conus00

Enthusiast
Joined Jul 10, '08
From Tampa, FL
Currently Offline

My header had a small crack in it and recently cracked all around one of the pipes which makes my car backfire pretty bad... frown.gif
I have been searching Ebay for an aftermarket replacement but can't find single seller which offers 7AFE header with two sensor openings. A lot of people on here have good experience with surewinproducts. The seller does not run Ebay store anymore. Does anybody know about Ebay seller which actually sell one?

Thanks!

--------------------
'94 ST
post Sep 1, 2012 - 1:08 PM
+Quote Post
celicakitten

Enthusiast
Joined May 30, '12
From CA/NV
Currently Offline

I bought mine from M2 Performance, I don't think any of them have 2 openings for the o2 sensors. I found I only needed the one for my 7a-fe as the second o2 is further downstream(other side of the cat). You'll just have to get under the car and look to see where your's are.

Still had to take it to a muffler shop to weld it as I needed about 3 more inches to meet the stock exhaust/cat to the new down pipe. Most everyone has this problem. It's been a couple months and no CEL, so I don't think it's throwing off the o2 sensors with the new header. Good luck!

--------------------
2004 Celica GT-2zz w/6-speed swap
1999 Celica GT-3sgte swap
1993 Celica All-Trac
1997 Celica ST/Limited-rip
1993 Celica GT-rip my first love

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: May 7th, 2024 - 8:47 PM