> Winter beater ..., Maybe
post Jul 11, 2010 - 8:08 AM
+Quote Post
macavely

Enthusiast
Joined Nov 4, '02
From Hecho en la Republica Dominicana/Living in NJ
Currently Offline

Hello everyone, for those of you that don't know me, I am Mac... Been on this site since before it had a forum.. I haven't been around much because I bought an 06 Scion tC in 06 and gave my 95 GT to my mom. Well the Celi is no longer in the family. My mom made a lot of upgrades to the 5S (yes my mom likes speed ) well a few months ago my mom gave the Celi to someone that need it. After my sister bought her a new V6 2010 Camary.

Well I Know I will be needing a Winter beater once I do something to my tC, I really don't want to abuse the tC anymore then it needs (yes I abuse the ship out of cars, I ride till the wheels brake ).. My 95 GT was a great car in the winter, I loved driving it and blasting through the snow.

but I also need a little convincing to dive into my 3rd 6gc .. There are a few other cars I want to look into getting, but at the end of the day a Celica would be the less expensive option.

and here is a very old picture... I got stuck at work but had so much fun in the parking lot..

--------------------
post Jul 11, 2010 - 8:16 AM
+Quote Post
presure2

Joined Oct 1, '02
From fall river, ma
Currently Offline

at the prices you can score a decent "beater" 6gc for nowadays mac, i dont think you need convincing...hehe
you know you want back in the game, son, so get on it!

--------------------
Former Team 5SFTE pro member ;)

13.6@108MPH, 5SFTE Powered
post Jul 11, 2010 - 8:41 AM
+Quote Post
macavely

Enthusiast
Joined Nov 4, '02
Currently Offline

if I do get another.. it getting stripped of all un-need things.... It will be a bare car under the hood and interior.. ... I do miss the Duct Tap and Zip Ties.. lol

--------------------
post Jul 12, 2010 - 3:48 AM
+Quote Post
joehernandez

Enthusiast
Joined Aug 5, '06
From San Luis AZ
Currently Offline

you can score a really clean ride on copart.com , they are mostly salvage but some have pointless dents that makes them salvage
i have seen clean celicas gts go for 1000 dollars or less,
you should check it out, however you need to find someone that has a permit to bid on cars.

--------------------
post Jul 12, 2010 - 8:05 AM
+Quote Post
macavely

Enthusiast
Joined Nov 4, '02
Currently Offline

QUOTE (joehernandez @ Jul 12, 2010 - 4:48 AM) *
you can score a really clean ride on copart.com , they are mostly salvage but some have pointless dents that makes them salvage
i have seen clean celicas gts go for 1000 dollars or less,
you should check it out, however you need to find someone that has a permit to bid on cars.

Thanks I will take a look at that site. Finding cheap cars isn't a real problem for me.. it will all come down to how much work I have to put in and what mood I am in, in that month. One good if I do get another 6gc is I can work on it with my eyes close... and I still have some spare parts in my closet..

--------------------

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 28th, 2024 - 4:17 PM