6G Celicas Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Engine gaskets, Looking for assistance on identifying a couple gaskets from rebuild kt
post Jul 20, 2020 - 3:59 AM
+Quote Post
Livewire

Enthusiast

Joined May 17, '19
From Alaska
Currently Offline

Alright back for more help, I’m working through the gasket kit on my rebuild and need a hand identifying a few of these gaskets, looked everywhere and couldn’t find anything on these and want to make sure I get everything in. If you can help identify anything I’ll edit the post so it’s there for others later but here we go.

Also is there a difference between 10 and 11? Both seem to go on the plenum even though 10 looks like a better fit

1. Oil pump gasket
2. Front coolant outlet near exhaust manifold
3. Oil pickup tube gasket
4. Rear main carrier plate seal
5. Engine rear under MAF
6. Coolant inlet near power steering pump
7. Throttle body
8. Water pump
9. Oil pan Drain plug gasket?
10. Plenum gasket
11. Alternate plenum gasket
12. Rear main seal
13. Front main
14. Main camshaft seal
16. Distributor o ring
19. injector seals
20. Exhaust manifold lower gasket
22. Valve stem seals
23. spark plug gaskets inside valve cover

This post has been edited by Livewire: Jul 21, 2020 - 2:42 PM
post Jul 20, 2020 - 6:23 PM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Offline

That gasket set probably has gaskets that don't apply to your engine due to differences in emissions specs and years of engine, there's at least 2 major iteration of 7A-FE and a few minor variations as well. You can always contact DNJ for more details on what's included, I can't find a parts list anywhere on line. Some of those would be for EGR equipped engines or engines that had two converters on them.

--------------------
post Jul 20, 2020 - 10:10 PM
+Quote Post
Livewire

Enthusiast

Joined May 17, '19
From Alaska
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Bitter @ Jul 20, 2020 - 3:23 PM) *
That gasket set probably has gaskets that don't apply to your engine due to differences in emissions specs and years of engine, there's at least 2 major iteration of 7A-FE and a few minor variations as well. You can always contact DNJ for more details on what's included, I can't find a parts list anywhere on line. Some of those would be for EGR equipped engines or engines that had two converters on them.

That’s what I was thinking, that’s why I was looking to you guys for some help filling in some of the ones I don’t have, that way we have a searchable list of what’s included in the FGS9033 kit since there doesn’t seem to be anything on the contents already. I’ll reach out to dnj also and see if they can fill in any of the blanks too

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 28th, 2024 - 10:30 AM