> HectortheRican's progress thread
post Jul 23, 2010 - 1:35 AM
+Quote Post
HectortheRican

Enthusiast
Joined Dec 26, '09
From Albuquerque, NM
Currently Offline

I've been lagging on one of these, but I finally have the time to start one up. My mods will come slowly but surely due to minimum wage kindasad.gif But I'll keep truckin'!

I was actually trying and trying so hard to buy a 240, I love the things, but every single one I'd find was either too expensive because they were all SR20'd and S15'd out, or too beat down and crappy. But then one day I came across this Celica because the poster had put '240sx' as a tag. I had honestly never even considered a Celica for a second, when I thought Celica, I thought 7gc, and I never liked those. But once I saw this Celica, I fell in love. And thanks to Spider77, I found this site and it's helped me since day 1. Now that I've got a progress thread, I'll start updating it often. Thanks for looking!

The first day I got her. I actually bought her from a member, vi-tuyen.

Then the very first mod when I started working... early June. Injen SRI w/ Fujita filter. Bought from trdproven.

Out

In

Then I picked up an OEM strut bar from a local part out in late June

Three days after the strut bar, I got into a fender bender with an 18 wheeler. I swiped his tire. Luckily, I was fine, and no damage to the truck, and little damage to my car.

Damage assessment: Cracked bumper, totaled RH fender, smashed sidemarker, bent strut, bent wheel.

Literally 20 minutes before the wreck

sexy angle wink.gif

Then when I got home afterwards

Side

Front (see the obvious neg camber? lolol)

This post has been edited by HectortheRican: Apr 10, 2016 - 2:01 AM

--------------------
taking too long to mod since '09
June '12 COTM
'95 AT200

Posts in this topic
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: June 13th, 2024 - 5:35 AM