> mattjw UK st205 project
post Feb 6, 2012 - 5:17 PM
+Quote Post
mattjw

Enthusiast

Joined Feb 6, '12
From leamington spa, UK
Currently Offline

hello all, just signed up, thought a project thread was probably the best start biggrin.gif

heres how she looked when i bought her in november 2010 -

opted for a few changes, vinyl front plate, late spec rear lights and a few other bits and pieces to tidy it up around the edges

then a new exhaust system went on, BC Coilovers and a few other bits such as Forge BOV, Apexi Induction kit and a GReddy turbo timer. I also sprayed the wheels black as I knew the new wheels were soon to be fitted and I wanted to detract from the horror that is the TSW Venom!

Now all we needed were some sexy concave 6 spoke 9.5j 18" Rota Grid Drifts saved from an uncaring impreza owner, refurbished by myself and resprayed bronze, wrapped in stretched Falken FK452s, thrown under some heavily pulled arches with 5mm spacer up front, 20mm at the rear -

How they looked when i got them (test fit showed the need for spacing them out, and u may also notice this is pre-coilovers) -

Now im doing my best to steer clear of any obvious aesthetic mods, going along the 'road-worthy track weapon' approach i want to stay away from non-oem bodykits and anything too fussy form wise. Since the above photos i now have huge white Falken tyre lettering (which looks ridiculous but i love it!) Next on the to do list are some interior alterations, a nice dished suede 330mm wheel, maybe a full interior strip and some bride buckets, a rear diffuser of some description and possibly a c-one front splitter. Along with just keeping her running sweet and fixing the bits that go wrong of course biggrin.gif

Thanks for reading!

--------------------

^ Design Portfolio ^

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: May 15th, 2024 - 5:01 AM