6G Celicas Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> FS: JDM projectors and clear high 600 shipped*, Complete set 600 shipped anywhere in USA
post Apr 14, 2013 - 11:53 PM
+Quote Post
Malhar95

Enthusiast
Joined Jul 5, '09
From Katy/houston
Currently Offline

EDIT: due to different shipping estimate I'm just going to stick with 600 shipped. Post offices near me are giving me too high quotes based on previous zips I got compared to what everyone is telling me.

Selling JDM kouki projector low beams and clear high beams.
I bought them from someone who had them new. Had them on my car since oct. 2012. Still very good condition...almost no signs of use.

they come with rubber seals and everything. currently still on my car so picture are of them installed. if u need them differently please let me know

$500 plus shipping.

This post has been edited by Malhar95: Jun 14, 2013 - 4:31 PM

--------------------

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 15)
post Apr 15, 2013 - 12:00 AM
+Quote Post
Nephilim_Celica

Enthusiast

Joined Feb 12, '13
From Central Coast
Currently Offline

hi what is the cheapest you would sell just the low beam projectors for with shipping?
post Apr 15, 2013 - 1:40 AM
+Quote Post
Malhar95

Enthusiast
Joined Jul 5, '09
From Katy/houston
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Nephilim_Celica @ Apr 15, 2013 - 1:00 AM) *
hi what is the cheapest you would sell just the low beam projectors for with shipping?

im trying to keep it as a set, since its the first day, lets see how much interest i get before i decide whether i should break the set.
PM your best offer before shipping and zip so can get an estimate or if u want to check its from zip 77450

--------------------
post May 5, 2013 - 2:07 PM
+Quote Post
Malhar95

Enthusiast
Joined Jul 5, '09
From Katy/houston
Currently Offline

BUMP

Sorry to everyone who pm'd me and i coulnd respond. i replied to everyone-if i forgot someone please send me another pm and ill get to you.

still available. price is firm. i was trying to go for 600 first but i need them gone faster and 500 seems reasonable.

they are no longer installed so better pics available by email on request.

i always seem to get ridiculously high quotes for shipping. most prices i got over the postal websites was 37 per lights, plus boxing and wrapping. i understand that higher than what people usually get; i read that usually if should be approx 15-20 max. please let me know what you guys used and how u went around it so its cheaper.

thank you.

--------------------
post Jun 3, 2013 - 11:11 PM
+Quote Post
dluna17

Enthusiast
Joined Aug 20, '08
From san jose ca
Currently Offline

im interested let me know if they are still available....
post Jun 3, 2013 - 11:58 PM
+Quote Post
gen6coupe

Enthusiast
Joined Sep 13, '10
From Austin, tx
Currently Offline

sweet lights!! too rich for my blood frown.gif

i assume extra hardware is needed to make these work? not drop in replacement?

This post has been edited by gen6coupe: Jun 3, 2013 - 11:58 PM
post Jun 4, 2013 - 12:07 AM
+Quote Post
Malhar95

Enthusiast
Joined Jul 5, '09
From Katy/houston
Currently Offline

They're still here. Based on previous quotes expect to pay around 600 shipped but i can check with ur zip if you're i Interested

And they are bolt on. Only difference is the low beam harness and if ur using HIDs u can just ask whoever ur getting the kit from to send u the different bulb and you're fine. Since they're Toyota perfect fitment smile.gif

--------------------
post Jun 4, 2013 - 5:31 AM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

Shipping should be about $20 or less to anywhere in the country through USPS. Box them all individually for protection and place those boxes into a box that just encapsulates those boxes. Flat rate boxes from the USPS are free and the medium or large would be ideal for making boxes for each light. My brother here recently shipped the entire air intake system for his Maxima from Alabama to California for $19 and some change, the secret is to make the box as small as possible but still protect the contents.

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Jun 4, 2013 - 1:02 PM
+Quote Post
Malhar95

Enthusiast
Joined Jul 5, '09
From Katy/houston
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Box @ Jun 4, 2013 - 6:31 AM) *
Shipping should be about $20 or less to anywhere in the country through USPS. Box them all individually for protection and place those boxes into a box that just encapsulates those boxes. Flat rate boxes from the USPS are free and the medium or large would be ideal for making boxes for each light. My brother here recently shipped the entire air intake system for his Maxima from Alabama to California for $19 and some change, the secret is to make the box as small as possible but still protect the contents.

Thanks ill give that a try too. The USPS large box doesn't fit any headlight, it's not tall enough and the medium is not wide enough, but ill take it to them. Mysilly97 told be he had his done for 50 at 16lbs all shipped in one big box,

Post offices near me are horrible always give me different prices.

--------------------
post Jun 4, 2013 - 1:25 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

Hmm... They look smaller on the car. If you have any liquor stores they usually have a boat load of boxes that'd work, and generally they don't mind giving them away.

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Jun 4, 2013 - 10:13 PM
+Quote Post
ricochet1490

Enthusiast
Joined May 3, '11
From Ohio
Currently Offline

Why you selling? Look great on white car.

--------------------
post Jun 5, 2013 - 9:19 AM
+Quote Post
Malhar95

Enthusiast
Joined Jul 5, '09
From Katy/houston
Currently Offline

QUOTE (ricochet1490 @ Jun 4, 2013 - 11:13 PM) *
Why you selling? Look great on white car.

Yea thats what i thought too. I collected many boxes shouldn't be the problem. I have two sets now, selling one can't install two lol

--------------------
post Jun 5, 2013 - 5:19 PM
+Quote Post
ILoveMySilly97

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 8, '12
From Hanford/Fresno, Ca
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Box @ Jun 4, 2013 - 3:31 AM) *

Yea. Them flat rate boxes are useless unless you're sending small items only. They're only max width is 6 inches only. So anything taller or wider than 6" won't fit in the USPS flat rate boxes.

--------------------
post Jun 5, 2013 - 5:32 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

I was saying just to use them for packing the lights individually, only to place inside a larger box for shipping. Tear them down and make them work. tongue.gif

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Jun 5, 2013 - 7:29 PM
+Quote Post
Tatthabarber

Enthusiast

Joined Apr 6, '13
From Whitakers
Currently Offline

how much for low beams
post Jun 14, 2013 - 4:32 PM
+Quote Post
Malhar95

Enthusiast
Joined Jul 5, '09
From Katy/houston
Currently Offline

Bump

Now 600 shipped pictures of them out of the car will be uploaded soon.

--------------------

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: May 9th, 2024 - 8:44 AM