> FS: Tanabe Sustec Pro-5 coilovers for sale $$$
post Dec 11, 2014 - 8:45 PM
+Quote Post
GhillieTheCow

Enthusiast

Joined Jul 27, '14
From New Zealand
Currently Offline

Tanabe Sustec Pro-5 professional coilovers for a ST20x/2/4 celica. (damper, height, and camber adjustable)
This will fit any celica with McPherson suspension. (So pretty much all the St202-204 models and the St205 WRC model)

the SUSTEC PRO FIVE uses Slide Valve technology. This allows the damper to have a much larger range of adjustment capability compared to other coilovers on the market.
These have a dual tube shock body with a damper setting of 12, and rubber upper mounts. You can purchase this set of coilovers from the US at $1400 (New) + $300 postage to new zealand, so you're definitely getting your moneys worth.

The internal valving of the Pro-5 is also fully reinforced for the increased and rapidly changing loads experience during drifting. The internals are built for performance driving under extreme conditions for extended amounts of time.

Selling as I no longer have them on my celica anymore, and I now have a different celica which runs on superstrut front suspension.

The auction is for a full set (2) rear and (2) front coilovers. These coilovers lower your car a lot depending on how much you adjust it. You can definitely feel the difference with these on. Way better handling, less weight than the bulky standard suspension, and more responsive.

Can ship internationally at buyers expense smile.gif
************ $480 USD *****************
post Dec 12, 2014 - 2:04 PM
+Quote Post
BonzaiCelica

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 24, '08
From Orange County, CA
Currently Offline

If you know difference between super strut and McPherson, why did you say these will fit ST205??

Are these discontinued?... I wonder if tanabe USA will rebuild for somewhat cheap?

are they really damper adjustable? do you have pic of part number printed on coilover?

it looks like only the rear has the helper spring??

This post has been edited by BonzaiCelica: Dec 12, 2014 - 5:03 PM

--------------------
For Sale Items:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: May 10th, 2024 - 9:32 AM