6G Celicas Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ladies I need some advice, Please help me! I don't want to lose her!
post Nov 24, 2005 - 12:32 PM
+Quote Post
CelicaST204

Enthusiast
Joined May 25, '04
From Shreveport, Louisiana
Currently Offline

I started dating this girl about a week ago and Tuesday night I had a dream where we were together and her mom was trying to make here move away and there was nothing I could do about it. so I was pleading with them both to let her stay, because I didn't want to let her go. (thats the jist of my dream) When I woke up I called her (7:00 a.m.) and told her what I was thinking and about my dream. after we got done talking, I felt horrible, like I scared her alittle. like I may have scared her away. I called back about noon, and apologized profuosly(spelling) telling her that I was still caught up in the dream and that I want things to be as they were before I called the first time. she said of course, but it just seems different. She is great, fun to be around and I just don't want to lose her this way. but what really got me scared is that on her aol profile it used to say "involved with a macho celica boi" now it says "involved with a Gt-Four celica boi" and one of my friends has a 93' all trac.(gt-four) I am so afraid right now and I need help on how to make things right again. any advice is gladly appreciated. thank you in advance for your responses. frown.gif
post Nov 24, 2005 - 1:23 PM
+Quote Post
BlackCelicaGT94

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 4, '03
From Kirkland, Washington
Currently Offline

Just let it go..stop worrying cuz the more you worry to her the more youll push her away. Youve only been dating a week so i mean if she is seeing someone else then oh well. Better to have this happen now then down the line

but for the time being just enjoy the holiday today and let it go! Hard to do but something ur gonna have to do. Like i said the more you push yourself on her the more she will push away from you

--------------------
Cruisin down the street in my Infiniti...always lookin for my next trip to Sin City
post Nov 24, 2005 - 3:18 PM
+Quote Post
lagos

Enthusiast
Joined Aug 31, '02
From Philadelphia, PA
Currently Offline

face the facts buddy....its time to buy a GT-Four! lol

--------------------
15PSI - 30MPG - Megasquirt Tuned
post Nov 24, 2005 - 3:44 PM
+Quote Post
CelicaST204

Enthusiast
Joined May 25, '04
Currently Offline

QUOTE(lagos @ Nov 24, 2005 - 8:18 PM) [snapback]359288[/snapback]

face the facts buddy....its time to buy a GT-Four! lol

^agreed!
I guess the visual replica isn't enough. guess it's time to start stacking paper.
post Nov 24, 2005 - 4:20 PM
+Quote Post
95gtschick

Enthusiast
Joined Sep 18, '04
From Manitoba, Canada
Currently Offline

a week? and you're stressing out???? yikes.. give her some space maybe, if it's meant to be, it'll happen, you can't force anything to happen.

--------------------
user posted image
post Nov 24, 2005 - 10:14 PM
+Quote Post
Mike

Enthusiast
Joined Oct 22, '02
From Toronto
Currently Offline

treat her like dirt
she'll stick to you like mud

--------------------
user posted image
post Nov 24, 2005 - 10:18 PM
+Quote Post
Celica_Fan

Enthusiast
Joined Sep 19, '05
From Auckland New Zealand
Currently Offline

that doesn't work treating a girl like dirt they will probably end up hating you.

--------------------
Wanted White Or Silver Toyota Celica SS2 1998 Auto Sunroof, ABS 200 hp JDM Model

Random Stupid Question Asked To Me On allexperts.com Under Category Toyota: could 100% japan toyotas, be stolen by a professional thief, or anyone else.
post Nov 24, 2005 - 10:26 PM
+Quote Post
CelicaBuddy

Enthusiast
Joined Nov 1, '04
Currently Offline

^^^
Yeah... If a guy treated me like I was nothin but sh*t to him i'd dump his ass so quick he wouldnt know what hit him...

Seems like to me youve been crowding her in a way... Give her space, dont be spilling out your apologies like its the end of the world becase in a relationship that's only lasted that short amount of time, that can be creepy to a girl... Ive had a bf who was like that to me and it made me feel uncomfortble... But that was just me... could be different in your case...

But just give her space, cuz right now, shes still getting comfortable getting to know you, everything is starting to oen up... Just keep your cool.... smile.gif

This post has been edited by CelicaBuddy: Nov 24, 2005 - 10:28 PM

--------------------

1995 Convertible Celica
2003 Nissan Murano SE
post Nov 24, 2005 - 10:32 PM
+Quote Post
Mike

Enthusiast
Joined Oct 22, '02
From Toronto
Currently Offline

QUOTE(Celica_Fan @ Nov 24, 2005 - 8:18 PM) [snapback]359351[/snapback]

that doesn't work treating a girl like dirt they will probably end up hating you.

don't treat them like total dirt
just don't be so damn obsessed with them and don't put them on a pedestal

I've been with my gf for 6months and she's got to be one of the 5 hottest girls I've ever met and my game plan has been working just fine thank you

--------------------
user posted image
post Nov 24, 2005 - 10:40 PM
+Quote Post
DJWashington

Enthusiast
Joined Aug 2, '05
Currently Offline

It's simple, do as i say and you'll be in there like swimwear. Ok, your "friend" needs his #ss kicked. If he was your friend, he wouldnt be takin your girlfriend! So just go find him and straight lay a hurtin on him. And make sure she's watchin smile.gif. Next, steal his car and your g/f back and ride off in the sunset. Its brilliant! Chicks dig tough guys with hairdryers on their celica. Good luck

--------------------
1994 GT Awaiting new tranny...

...I love my girlfriend...
post Nov 24, 2005 - 11:46 PM
+Quote Post
amysmojo

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 18, '04
From Portland OR / Vancouver WA
Currently Offline

Hmmm if she is hanging out w/ another dude because you had a dream about her then....she isnt worth ur time. A dream is a dream....& a slut is a slut redface.gif not sayin she is a slut! But sounds like she gets around ehhh? Or tries to play games w/ guys!!

Girls that play games = no Good!

Really though...I'd go talk to her & see whats up. If she is dating someone else then...its time to move on!!

--------------------
user posted image
post Nov 25, 2005 - 9:12 AM
+Quote Post
CelicaST204

Enthusiast
Joined May 25, '04
Currently Offline

well, i talked to her last night and she says that she doesn't want any distance. The thing is, she IS moving. at the beginning of next year. she wants to spend as much time together as possible, before she moves. i told her that i understood everything, and that i just want her to be happy. i know that the relationship will end when she moves. i just hope we will keep in touch and maybe someday get back together. but for now, everything seems to be ok. i just have to face the fact i won't see her for a long while. frown.gif thank ya'll for all of ya'lls input. it has helped alot. man things just keep getting worse for me. Is God punishing me for something?
post Nov 25, 2005 - 10:57 AM
+Quote Post
bloodrain

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 3, '05
From Hollywood, FL
Currently Offline

now that your girl problems are cleared up, focus on the important stuff, such as getting a GT-FOUR.

--------------------
To live, is to suffer
To survive, thats to find meaning, in the suffering....
user posted image
post Nov 25, 2005 - 11:10 AM
+Quote Post
CelicaST204

Enthusiast
Joined May 25, '04
Currently Offline

evolution imports had one in florida. I WANT IT SOOOOOO BAD! but i don't have 19 grand. ARG!
post Nov 25, 2005 - 4:27 PM
+Quote Post
DJWashington

Enthusiast
Joined Aug 2, '05
Currently Offline

19k? whoa, must have been nice. Well hope everything works out with her. Long distance relationships dont work. Trust me.

--------------------
1994 GT Awaiting new tranny...

...I love my girlfriend...
post Nov 25, 2005 - 4:27 PM
+Quote Post
bloodrain

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 3, '05
From Hollywood, FL
Currently Offline

QUOTE(CelicaST204 @ Nov 25, 2005 - 11:10 AM) [snapback]359465[/snapback]

evolution imports had one in florida. I WANT IT SOOOOOO BAD! but i don't have 19 grand. ARG!

i've been lookin into that one, this decemeber I get my end of the year bonus which I might use to invest into that GT-FOUR ^_^

--------------------
To live, is to suffer
To survive, thats to find meaning, in the suffering....
user posted image
post Nov 25, 2005 - 4:35 PM
+Quote Post
Celica_Fan

Enthusiast
Joined Sep 19, '05
Currently Offline

thats a shame to hear about that man i'm having girl problems too. I know chat to chicks that are into cars and things I like. You will find another girl soon. Get that gt4 man chicks dig turbos lol.

--------------------
Wanted White Or Silver Toyota Celica SS2 1998 Auto Sunroof, ABS 200 hp JDM Model

Random Stupid Question Asked To Me On allexperts.com Under Category Toyota: could 100% japan toyotas, be stolen by a professional thief, or anyone else.
post Nov 27, 2005 - 7:10 PM
+Quote Post
CelicaST204

Enthusiast
Joined May 25, '04
Currently Offline

::UPDATE ON MY SITUATION::

well I went out with her again on saturday and we hung out for a while until we went to shreve city(place where imports hang out). no one was there so she was like "well, i'm gonna go see my friend Joel...so you can do whatever you want to." this was just after i bought her some boots she wanted. so i get mad. and told her that she is just using me. and that if she wants to talk, then call but if not then thats cool too. so i haven't talked to her today, and frankly i'm kinda glad. no more bull****. so i am just gonna hang with redlineadrenalin (my car club) (www.redlineadrenalin.com) wOOt!!! and all of ya'll are right by the way. another one will come along. thanks again guys and girls. i appreciate it. again. love ya'll! check out my car on the club website. i think it is the best looking one there. biggrin.gif damn high school girls!
post Nov 27, 2005 - 10:26 PM
+Quote Post
BlackCelicaGT94

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 4, '03
From Kirkland, Washington
Currently Offline

YOU BOUGHT HER BOOTS?! after a week? wtf! girls like that are lame! dont ever buy things for a girl before a month unless its a date! i hate girls like that!

and if u put it on ur debit card then umm go to ur bank and say she jacked ur card and report her for theft! ok well maybe thats a bit extreme but be done with her! :-) glad ur happy that you didnt talk to her today! MOVE ON! :-)

This post has been edited by BlackCelicaGT94: Nov 27, 2005 - 10:26 PM

--------------------
Cruisin down the street in my Infiniti...always lookin for my next trip to Sin City
post Nov 28, 2005 - 1:25 AM
+Quote Post
Celica_Fan

Enthusiast
Joined Sep 19, '05
Currently Offline

Don't go out with high school girls whiny immature little bitches that like to use guys how old are you? I am 19 and I would never go out with a high school girl

--------------------

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: March 29th, 2024 - 4:17 AM