6G Celicas Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 20v ITBS on 3sge redtop BEAMS, will it work?
post Oct 13, 2010 - 11:05 AM
+Quote Post
94GreenLantern

Enthusiast
Joined Oct 26, '09
From Florida
Currently Offline

I looked up plenty of information on whether or not these ITBS can bolt up to the redtop BEAMS. Does anyone know or have any information if i can fit these ITBS. also, would i need to get a stand alone to use them?
post Oct 13, 2010 - 11:47 AM
+Quote Post
Rusty

Joined Nov 5, '07
From New Zealand
Currently Offline

I dont think they'll fit(bolt pattern), thats easily fixed with an adaptor plate between the head and the itb's. As for the computer, recommend a link ecu for the job. (if you guys have them over there and can get them tuned?)

there are other itbs which may fit check the 3S-GE discussion thread out for info

This post has been edited by Rusty: Oct 13, 2010 - 11:49 AM

--------------------
post Oct 14, 2010 - 10:50 PM
+Quote Post
94GreenLantern

Enthusiast
Joined Oct 26, '09
From Florida
Currently Offline

Yeah i figured some custom manifold would have to be made. I wonder if the TRD throttle bodies somehow can be sourced though.
post Oct 16, 2010 - 5:53 PM
+Quote Post
Edophus

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 20, '06
Currently Offline

the trd throttle bodies for the altezza beams show up sometimes on japan yahoo, if you pm me i will put you in touch with a guy who does cast versions of the trd manifold to mount 4a-ge throttle bodies, not sure how many more sets he will run though but they fit the redtop, i've had both the trd sets and his cast version through my hands so can say they are good quality, i can put you in touch with someone running a set i put together smile.gif
post Oct 16, 2010 - 6:39 PM
+Quote Post
94GreenLantern

Enthusiast
Joined Oct 26, '09
From Florida
Currently Offline

Oh i didn't know those could be fitted, thanks for that information, I really need to learn how to start shopping the japan auction. PM sent

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: March 29th, 2024 - 1:17 AM