6G Celicas Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

23 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> FS : Spree LED dash kits for all gen 6 Celicas, Covers the whole dash inc. clock not just the speedo!
post Mar 31, 2011 - 5:27 PM
+Quote Post
Spree

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 25, '11
From West London
Currently Offline

Hi,

I am an ST205 owner from the UK (I was actually born in Oklahoma but that is another story..!)

I am known as Spree on the forums in the UK (GT4OC and Celica Club UK) and having been developing a little dash kit for the gen six Celica.

I now supply Celica owners worldwide with my kit and have had fantastic feedback.

Check it out here : www.SpreeLED.com

If you would like one then I can do it for $39.99 delivered for 6GC members which is a bit of a saving over the conversion price from the £24.99 that it costs in the UK.

PM me on here or you can contact me through the web site.

Many thanks to presure2 for approving this post! ;-)

Spree. :-)

--------------------
www.SpreeLED.com Facebook Youtube

SMD LED CONVERSIONS FOR ALL TOYOTA CELICA GEN 6 - DASH - COURTESY LIGHTS - SIDELIGHTS - LICENCE PLATE BULBS - BRAKE LIGHTS
post Mar 31, 2011 - 5:46 PM
+Quote Post
njccmd2002

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 15, '07
From Tennessee
Currently Offline

do you have a pic of the climate control. That area is the most difficult place to disperse light with led..

It will be the UK spec...

--------------------
Learned a lot in 10 years... I hardly log in anymore, last login Today Sept 6 2019, and I was forced just to clarify a post. LOL

If you PM me and I dont respond, dont fret or cry. Im alive, better post your questions in the thread below, maybe I log back in

2grfe Swapped... Why I chose the 2GR, before you ask read here...

A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.

@llamaraxing in Instagram is the best way to find me. I hardly log here anymore.
post Mar 31, 2011 - 5:52 PM
+Quote Post
boomer

Enthusiast
Joined Jan 26, '11
From ontario canada
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Spree @ Mar 31, 2011 - 6:27 PM) *
Hi,

I am an ST205 owner from the UK (I was actually born in Oklahoma but that is another story..!)

I am known as Spree on the forums in the UK (GT4OC and Celica Club UK) and having been developing a little dash kit for the gen six Celica.

I now supply Celica owners worldwide with my kit and have had fantastic feedback.

If you would like one then I can do it for $39.99 delivered for 6GC members which is a bit of a saving over the conversion price from the £24.99 that it costs in the UK.

hi am interested in ordering your kit as i tried last summer, to change my lights but wan't very happy with the end result. pls pm me cost including shipping to kitchener ont. canada along with your paypal info tks KEN
post Mar 31, 2011 - 7:23 PM
+Quote Post
KAOS

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 18, '06
From Calgary, Canada
Currently Offline

Would it be possible to just get the clock, and the hvac system as I already have the cluster modified the way I like. Also, do you include the controls as well (as in the window/lock controls)??

Thanks for this great service to the 6GC community!

--------------------
post Apr 1, 2011 - 3:58 AM
+Quote Post
dariodudes

Enthusiast
Joined Oct 16, '10
From Vancouver
Currently Offline

so what exactly does the 40 bucks cover?
post Apr 1, 2011 - 6:37 AM
+Quote Post
CoreyST

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 25, '11
From Delaware
Currently Offline

If you look on the site, it is the 3 LED's for the main instruments, 2 for climate control, 1 for starter ring, 1 for cigarette lighter.

I may actually purchase this, but gotta get paid first.
post Apr 1, 2011 - 7:03 AM
+Quote Post
Spree

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 25, '11
From West London
Currently Offline

QUOTE (njccmd2002 @ Mar 31, 2011 - 6:46 PM) *
do you have a pic of the climate control. That area is the most difficult place to disperse light with led..

It will be the UK spec...

Hi,

Yes this is a difficult place due to the fact it only uses three bulbs for the US version and two for the jap but my kit does a good job I think! :-)

Here's a pic of the US style heater controls in blue.

I am am personally sceptical with pictures as a result can be cheated by using a long exposure on the camera so I would take a look at my video of a blue kit fitted to a jap car if I were you, and remember that this is with only two bulbs!

Spree LED dash kit vid on Youtube

Spree

QUOTE (KAOS @ Mar 31, 2011 - 8:23 PM) *
Would it be possible to just get the clock, and the hvac system as I already have the cluster modified the way I like. Also, do you include the controls as well (as in the window/lock controls)??

Thanks for this great service to the 6GC community!

Hi,

Yes I can do the clock filter for you. By hvac system do you mean heater controls and do you require led's for the cigarette lighter ring and ignition ring?

Spree

QUOTE (dariodudes @ Apr 1, 2011 - 4:58 AM) *
so what exactly does the 40 bucks cover?

QUOTE (CoreyST @ Apr 1, 2011 - 7:37 AM) *
If you look on the site, it is the 3 LED's for the main instruments, 2 for climate control, 1 for starter ring, 1 for cigarette lighter.

I may actually purchase this, but gotta get paid first.

Yes thats correct, plus you get a light filter for the clock, a photo instruction booklet to take into the car to aid fitting and support from me if you have any questions.

Right, I actually need to get dressed and get out of the house now! :-o

--------------------

SMD LED CONVERSIONS FOR ALL TOYOTA CELICA GEN 6 - DASH - COURTESY LIGHTS - SIDELIGHTS - LICENCE PLATE BULBS - BRAKE LIGHTS
post Apr 1, 2011 - 11:24 AM
+Quote Post
diegohiga

Enthusiast
Joined May 4, '09
From coral springs florida US
Currently Offline

If that includes the dash meter, clock, climate control ill take is for 40 just send me ur paypal account

--------------------
post Apr 1, 2011 - 4:58 PM
+Quote Post
boomer

Enthusiast
Joined Jan 26, '11
From ontario canada
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Spree @ Mar 31, 2011 - 6:27 PM) *
Hi,

post Apr 1, 2011 - 5:08 PM
+Quote Post
Spree

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 25, '11
From West London
Currently Offline

QUOTE (diegohiga @ Apr 1, 2011 - 12:24 PM) *
If that includes the dash meter, clock, climate control ill take is for 40 just send me ur paypal account

PM'd ;-)

--------------------

post Apr 1, 2011 - 9:54 PM
+Quote Post
Black-ST202

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 1, '09
From Norway
Currently Offline

Hiya Spree. I just made a payment for the LED kit to my Celica. ( UK/US ) mode. Is there any wating time on it? Orded Blue like in the movie that you have posted on the topic here.
post Apr 1, 2011 - 9:58 PM
+Quote Post
TerBeau

Enthusiast
Joined Nov 25, '08
From dillsburg pennsylvania united states
Currently Offline

wow!! in process of other spendings now but next pay! this is some good wrk there budddy! i like

--------------------

those with golf balls golf
those with real balls race
post Apr 2, 2011 - 12:06 AM
+Quote Post
KAOS

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 18, '06
From Calgary, Canada
Currently Offline

Payment sent.

Thanks for the custom order. wink.gif

--------------------
post Apr 2, 2011 - 2:07 AM
+Quote Post
Spree

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 25, '11
From West London
Currently Offline

All PM's replied to and positive comments appreciated! smile.gif

--------------------

post Apr 2, 2011 - 6:38 PM
+Quote Post
CoreyST

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 25, '11
From Delaware
Currently Offline

Will you always have these? I don't have the money now but i will in about a month or so and I'd like to order then
post Apr 2, 2011 - 7:16 PM
+Quote Post
Spree

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 25, '11
From West London
Currently Offline

QUOTE (CoreyST @ Apr 2, 2011 - 7:38 PM) *
Will you always have these? I don't have the money now but i will in about a month or so and I'd like to order then

Yes you can order when you are ready no probs.

Just pm me on here or contact me through my website. :-)

--------------------

post Apr 3, 2011 - 10:56 AM
+Quote Post
bizzerk

Enthusiast
Joined Nov 6, '07
From seattle
Currently Offline

Do you have pdf files for how to install the guage cluster l.e.d.s?

--------------------
post Apr 3, 2011 - 11:22 AM
+Quote Post
Spree

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 25, '11
From West London
Currently Offline

QUOTE (bizzerk @ Apr 3, 2011 - 11:56 AM) *
Do you have pdf files for how to install the guage cluster l.e.d.s?

Hi,

I dont have any pdf files as my instructions are sold with my kits in the form of a booklet and my led's also have a simple but important difference to them that gives the instrument cluster a much better light spread and illuminates the needles properly.

I can give you a quick breakdown of how to simply swap the bulbs in the instrument cluster over though, its very easy. You will need a long phillips head screwdriver and a stubby one. :-) :

1. Adjust steering wheel to lowest position.

2. Grab plastic trim behind steering wheel and pull it off with a hand on each side.

3. Locate and remove the four screws holding the black plastic shroud to remove it.

4. Locate and remove the four screws securing the clocks.

5. Release the electrical connectors behind the instrument cluster

6. Install the LED's into the three largest green bulb holders by twisting them out and swapping the bulbs.

7. Make sure you test for correct polarity before refitting by plugging everything back in and switching the lights on, whatever one is not working needs to be removed, rotated 90 degrees, refitted and retested.

8. Refit everything as per reversal of removal in true Haynes style.

9. Sit in your car and gaze, awestruck at your accomplishment for a while but then realise that you would like the rest of your dash to match your speedo, that you may of even possibly bought the wrong LED's and that you now actually crave a full kit from Spree lol

biggrin.gif

--------------------

post Apr 3, 2011 - 11:29 AM
+Quote Post
Spree

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 25, '11
From West London
Currently Offline

Actually thats 180 degrees for the rotation to refit the LED's for correct polarity lol

I need to study my degrees! :-O

This post has been edited by Spree: Apr 3, 2011 - 11:30 AM

--------------------

post Apr 4, 2011 - 4:47 PM
+Quote Post
lynxiesz

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 9, '09
From Toronto
Currently Offline

Good work Julian! payment sent! =)

23 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 26th, 2024 - 10:29 PM