6G Celicas Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> where to get the impossibly hard to find exhaust/turbo studs for Gen 3, got them in the mail today!
post Aug 26, 2011 - 10:08 PM
+Quote Post
match220

Enthusiast
Joined May 13, '06
From Kaimuki, HI
Currently Offline

I have been searching for these things everywhere. Called every dealer (nissan chevy, honda, toyota, etc), every auto parts store, even the diesel auto parts stores, online nut and bolt stores, and hardware stores. Nothing. I looked everywhere I could online, not even a glimmer of light. The studs in question are m12/1.25 step down studs. You thread the m12 side into the manifold and the m10 side slips through the turbo. The only option other than to buy them in Japan is to have them specially made..that is until now!!!! These are made for a landcruiser manifold swap. The smaller landcruiser manifold has m12 studs, the larger manifold has m10 studs, if you want the larger manifold, you need to buy these studs to step down the thread size. Specter off-road parts sells them. No one else, and I stand by that. I got them in 3 days after I ordered them. Part number 044-02x.

Can a mod pin this in case someone in the future needs them? That way they don't have to go through everything I went through?

This post has been edited by match220: Aug 26, 2011 - 11:32 PM

--------------------
-Jay

95 GT conv. project car: Manual, Gen III 3sgte, JN pisons, Eagle rods, overbore, crank knife-edged, crank scraper, ARP head/main/flywheel, Autronic EMS, Haltech Dual Wideband O2 controller, Audi 1.8T individual coils, FMIC and SSQV BOV, 3" downpipe, 3" ultra-high-flow cat, 2.5" Borla muffler, +other
01 S2000: FMIC, Haltech EMS, Haltech wideband, 570cc inj, forged pistons/rods, sleeved block, 5 angle valve job, ported and polished
02 R6, all stock, except for braided stainless brake lines, frame sliders, and adjustable brake/clutch leve
post Aug 26, 2011 - 11:57 PM
+Quote Post
808celica

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 24, '07
From Oahu, Hawaii
Currently Offline

STICKY STICK!!!

--------------------
I don't normally drive fast, but when I do its on a curvy section of this island

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: March 29th, 2024 - 8:20 AM