Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teh Official Post a Pic of Yourself Thread.
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56
Daftboy
lol...this is great..
devilsden97
SHOW US THE ****ING TURBO!
sugarfree
Random_Stranger
A bit myspaceish, but had to get a quick one before I went to Autozone and expecting to get a chick's number who works there. I got her number, because I knew I would, but boy did she call my car a HOTwheels car. LOL All because she has a fixed up 07' Mustang. Pffftttt....

samir0189
JDM_Factory
fabing a v6 motor mount

playr158
from this past weekend

boosted95

im on the right/ gladiator style... anybody else beat the crap outa themselves and friends with foam?
TRD_Ian
QUOTE (x_itchy_b_x @ Oct 8, 2008 - 10:04 PM) *
damn if i knew it was gunna be that type of party i woulda stuck my dick in the mashed potatos.

best quote ever!!!
RickJamesBish

I apologize for the gay pic, but that's the only closeup I have.
D-Man
Delete it. Delete it now. This is no place for a man's nipples.
playr158
did you say nipples?

laugh.gif
DEATH
Damn Playr - you've put on some weight tongue.gif
D-Man
Playr, you can borrow my razor wing to shave that pudge if you'd like laugh.gif

But as of right now, the only thing you're play'n is a bowl of fudge pudding tongue.gif

and now; you people all quit showin your nipples!! mad.gif (Unless you're a hot chick) biggrin.gif
GriffGirl
I think RickJames is a hot chick LOL

j/p
RickJamesBish

HAHAHAHA I knew that was coming. I swear, I don't have any other decent pics. Not any that aren't of me in a non-entirely family-oriented situation.
RickJamesBish

My head (with ex-fro laugh.gif) getting abused my brother.

(Go Gators!)
GriffGirl
Where'd he extract that ping pong ball from? cwm13.gif
playr158
it looks like he's trying to lick a nip?!
DEATH
QUOTE (GriffGirl @ Oct 27, 2008 - 12:52 PM) *

QUOTE (playr158 @ Oct 27, 2008 - 1:40 PM) *

Both of you are close. He's trying to lick the ping pong ball to lubricate it before it gets inserted - big brother is playing keep away before he plays hide and seek wink.gif
GriffGirl
ROFL bwahahahahaha
RickJamesBish
QUOTE (DEATH @ Oct 27, 2008 - 2:44 PM) *
Both of you are close. He's trying to lick the ping pong ball to lubricate it before it gets inserted - big brother is playing keep away before he plays hide and seek wink.gif

That's disgusting, I can't believe that was even mentioned...oh god.

QUOTE (DEATH @ Oct 27, 2008 - 2:44 PM) *

That's disgusting, I can't believe that was even mentioned...oh god. laugh.gif
celicaST
older one from last year, good times

Jen

me and my tall, dark, and handsome.
CelicaST_CALI
so hes wearing lipstick and ur not laugh.gif jk
95CelicaST
Hi.
zero07
Im sorry was that a girl^?
D-Man
QUOTE (Jen @ Oct 28, 2008 - 11:25 PM) *

Is your tall, dark, and handsome wearing makeup? looks like he's got some on his eyes and his lips, and his cheeks dont match his neck (Whats that creamy stuff chick get on their faces called?)

Wait... Dont answer that last question laugh.gif i cannot think of any other way to phrase that question though...

Is it me, or is the wrong ear pierced too? kindasad.gif
D-Man
QUOTE (RickJamesBish @ Oct 25, 2008 - 10:28 PM) *

My head (with ex-fro laugh.gif ) getting abused my brother.

(Go Gators!)

QUOTE (DEATH @ Oct 27, 2008 - 1:44 PM) *

I'm sorry guys, i've been out sick this week. Dont worry, i'm back now. May i continue this with an illustration?

laugh.gif
GriffGirl
QUOTE (D-Man @ Oct 30, 2008 - 7:03 AM) *

Is your tall, dark, and handsome wearing makeup? looks like he's got some on his eyes and his lips, and his cheeks dont match his neck (Whats that creamy stuff chick get on their faces called?)

Wait... Dont answer that last question laugh.gif i cannot think of any other way to phrase that question though...

The wrong ear! Puh-leeeeeze. Dude, get up with the times. That stupid "wrong ear" sh1t went out just as fast as it came in in 1983. Wait, were you even alive in 1983? Anyway, yeah. That stuff might fly in the trayLOR park, but everywhere else in this country (with the exception of Idaho, Montana and Wyoming), no one gives a sh1t about the ear thing.

Anyway I think the tall dark & handsome is quite the looker
D-Man
QUOTE (GriffGirl @ Oct 30, 2008 - 12:59 PM) *
The wrong ear! Puh-leeeeeze. Dude, get up with the times. That stupid "wrong ear" sh1t went out just as fast as it came in in 1983. Wait, were you even alive in 1983? Anyway, yeah. That stuff might fly in the trayLOR park, but everywhere else in this country (with the exception of Idaho, Montana and Wyoming), no one gives a sh1t about the ear thing.

Aye, geeze, sorry to have offended your boyfriend laugh.gif

Whats wrong with trailer parks? Some of the best years of my life were spend in a trailer... And for the record, that ear thing was in until about 93 thank you very much. rolleyes.gif I didn't have my ears pierced (the first time) until 93, and to this day, it's the only way i know my left from right. I grab my ears; and say i'm not gay; then know witch way to turn laugh.gif

BTW: what state was that again?
RickJamesBish
QUOTE (D-Man @ Oct 30, 2008 - 11:13 AM) *
QUOTE (RickJamesBish @ Oct 25, 2008 - 10:28 PM) *

My head (with ex-fro laugh.gif ) getting abused my brother.

(Go Gators!)

QUOTE (DEATH @ Oct 27, 2008 - 1:44 PM) *

I'm sorry guys, i've been out sick this week. Dont worry, i'm back now. May i continue this with an illustration?

laugh.gif

I did forgot to mention, key point maybe, this picture was taken while I was completely wasted and right after I puked my guts out, so that would explain the apparent gayness. But I do have mad love for that guy. biggrin.gif
razor7

This is right after I bought the car. Still had semi long hair.

This one is actually older, however I look the same. Unfortunately, Mr. Pooters died at the age of 21... he's been gone for the last 6 months :-(

-TC

Add45

yo
D-Man
QUOTE (razor7 @ Oct 30, 2008 - 4:21 PM) *
This is right after I bought the car. Still had semi long hair.

This one is actually older, however I look the same. Unfortunately, Mr. Pooters died at the age of 21... he's been gone for the last 6 months :-(
oh man, i used to have a cat named Gary that would ride on my shoulders like this. He was awesome; he'd climb my leg if i didn't pick him up right after walking in the door. LOL!! I miss my kitty too. frown.gif
razor7
oh man, i used to have a cat named Gary that would ride on my shoulders like this. He was awesome; he'd climb my leg if i didn't pick him up right after walking in the door. LOL!! I miss my kitty too. frown.gif

His name was Spooky, but I called him Mr. Pooters for the longest time. That cat was awesome, he'd sleep all day, and whether he knew you or not, he'd jump on your lap and just start purring. Sucked that he was siamese though. Once his old age struck, he'd let out these obnoxious yowls all the time. Whether he wanted food, or to be held, or whatever, he'd yell... ended up sicking Watson (Nova Scotia duck tolling retriever) on him.

He died from having a stroke. Didn't see him all day, then when I did he couldn't walk at all. He would lean against walls to stabalize himself. Couldn't really eat, and ended up laying down and soiling himself. It was a very sad day... If he were younger, his mind might have come back to 90% normal, but he was just really old. It gave me closure, but it doesn't mean that I don't still miss him.

My other cats are cool though. One's a female calico and the other is a grey tabby. The tabby is an @ss though, but occasionally he'll catch a squirrel.

-TC
DEATH
QUOTE (GriffGirl @ Oct 30, 2008 - 11:59 AM) *

QUOTE (D-Man @ Oct 30, 2008 - 12:05 PM) *
QUOTE (GriffGirl @ Oct 30, 2008 - 12:59 PM) *

Aye, geeze, sorry to have offended your boyfriend laugh.gif

Whats wrong with trailer parks? Some of the best years of my life were spend in a trailer... And for the record, that ear thing was in until about 93 thank you very much. rolleyes.gif I didn't have my ears pierced (the first time) until 93, and to this day, it's the only way i know my left from right. I grab my ears; and say i'm not gay; then know witch way to turn laugh.gif

BTW: what state was that again?

Double BS - I have a George Carlin DVD from 1984 where he specifically says he got rid of the earing cause it stopped being controversial and that it didn't matter which ear you placed it in anymore.
Just my .02

Cats are delicious tongue.gif
RickJamesBish
21 is seriously old for a cat, wow.

I love cats...I've had this fat guy for around 8 years now.

D-Man
QUOTE (DEATH @ Oct 30, 2008 - 3:46 PM) *
Double BS - I have a George Carlin DVD from 1984 where he specifically says he got rid of the earing cause it stopped being controversial and that it didn't matter which ear you placed it in anymore.
Just my .02
maybe in new-york, But down in the trailor park we stay at least 1 decade behind. I still have an odd attraction to hyper-shirts. Common death, you know me. Does anything i own scream out "New Style"? Even my Ubercool Celica is 13-14 years old. frown.gif Oh, BTW: HYPERshirts are coming back, this time with neon!! tongue.gif
Supersprynt
A decade is 1998. I think your at least 40 years behind the rest of us.
GriffGirl
QUOTE (DEATH @ Oct 30, 2008 - 1:46 PM) *

Just my .02

Hey, how's that x2 BS? I was pretty close with my 1983 guess!

Here, I'll keep it OT - since my damn site is down and I don't have the patience to go back through several months of threads to find this, I'll repost. Me, I forget when the pic was taken though, maybe July?
NgoFcukinWay
I'm not the best lookin' fellow, but here's me on the weekend of my 21st about a month ago.

Batman722
^^ you look like you're 14 !! hehe
NgoFcukinWay
Lol. I get that a lot. Some dude on another forum thought I was 12 from that pic. I usually get the 16-18 range. At this rate, I'm gonna look like I'm in my 30s when I turn 50. Perks about being Asian. smile.gif
DEATH
QUOTE (GriffGirl @ Oct 30, 2008 - 7:23 PM) *

Just my .02

That didn't come out the way I meant it - I meant double BS as in I was adding to your call of BS wink.gif [And yes I thought it was cool that you picked almost the same date as Carlin - thank Joe Peschi laugh.gif ]
Random_Stranger
QUOTE (GriffGirl @ Oct 30, 2008 - 4:23 PM) *

Just my .02

Here, I'll keep it OT - since my damn site is down and I don't have the patience to go back through several months of threads to find this, I'll repost. Me, I forget when the pic was taken though, maybe July?

THat is a bad ass pic! You weren't kidding about the behind! I know from the hips ;-)
808celica
i hate the business dress code kindasad.gif
oh well gottah look sharp if i want that $27/hr job biggrin.gif
RickJamesBish
You guys all look massively gay.
Akirad1
my mom, sister, nephew, and of course me
RickJamesBish
Myspace links don't work unless you're a friend.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.