Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: kloudkickas Progress
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > My Project
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
JoshuaM

That's going to look amazing! I demand to see it installed! tongue.gif
kloudkicka
here's a quick cell phone shot of my two wings side by side

and heres a pic of it installed on the car, funny thing is, i didnt notice that the blade was actually upside
down, had to unbolt everything and flip it around haha and also my other halfs civic peaking in the back lol

PegGTS
Looks sick! Were you at the BBQ today?
kloudkicka
QUOTE (PegGTS @ Jun 1, 2015 - 4:32 AM) *
Looks sick! Were you at the BBQ today?

Yupp i was, parked near the end by the churro stand, pretty sure i saw your camry, unless someone else with a white camry rolled in
PegGTS
Damn i didn't get to see your car! And yup that was probably my Camry haha, by the Red Ember truck
kloudkicka
QUOTE (PegGTS @ Jun 1, 2015 - 5:22 AM) *
Damn i didn't get to see your car! And yup that was probably my Camry haha, by the Red Ember truck

Haha yaa i figured that was you, was taking a walk with chris and he told me it was yours, i take it you didnt check out the whole lot
PegGTS
I guess not, there was just too much to see haha. Didn't see Chris' car either
kloudkicka
Here are some cell phone shots of my car with the TRD wing installed after the first wash of the season

Tigawoods
it took me a couple minutes to decide but I like the new wing MUCH more.

I never noticed how much of a curve it had on the cross bar. NICE upgrade man
kloudkicka
QUOTE (Tigawoods @ Jun 3, 2015 - 9:30 PM) *
it took me a couple minutes to decide but I like the new wing MUCH more.

I never noticed how much of a curve it had on the cross bar. NICE upgrade man

Yaaa i completely agree, once i had the spoilers side by side it was obvious which one i liked more, but dont get me wrong, i love the gt-four spoiler, thats why im not selling it, but the trd wing just has that difference factor that just flows
Tigawoods
It looks a bit more performance-y
especially with the TRD decal

sometimes I am envious of you guys and your sweet spoilers..

....sometimes
kloudkicka
Hahaha hunt one down, but spoilerless is slick too, i went one season spoilerless and i really liked it, just didnt wanna permanently cover the holes in my trunk so i out my wing back on
Tigawoods
My holes are filled now.
Ive gone the permanent route haha

Now that you have that upper hatch spoiler you kind of have to keep going with spoilers.
I dont think spoilerless in addition to having that upper spoiler looks very good.
kloudkicka
QUOTE (Tigawoods @ Jun 4, 2015 - 12:38 PM) *
My holes are filled now.
Ive gone the permanent route haha

Now that you have that upper hatch spoiler you kind of have to keep going with spoilers.
I dont think spoilerless in addition to having that upper spoiler looks very good.

Yaa i completely know what u mean, i was actually considering the varis visor over the visor i already have, might give it a more aggressive look, was even thinking about changing to coilovers or even running air, but thats just thoughts right now
kloudkicka
just wanted to share a shot with the new decals put on my car and the daily ek4 beside it

and some more shots taken from a local carshow where i won best in class toyota

also met Jeri Lee <3 haha

Tigawoods
definitely deserving of no.1 toyota Keith, Im so glad that celica's are taking the top spots these days!

I have my first show saturday...hopefully I can take hope No.1 toyota too! Those damn sneaky supra though....
kloudkicka
QUOTE (Tigawoods @ Jul 31, 2015 - 3:13 AM) *
definitely deserving of no.1 toyota Keith, Im so glad that celica's are taking the top spots these days!

I have my first show saturday...hopefully I can take hope No.1 toyota too! Those damn sneaky supra though....

Thaaanks mike, goood luck with your show, i knoooooo what u mean about the sneaky supraas too lol, but i was pretty shocked to have gotten best toyota, felt awesome lol, ohh and i noticed u found me on instagram haha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.