Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: rentaspace's progression :)
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > My Project
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
JoshuaM
I'll just beat him to it... tongue.gif

QUOTE (Tigawoods @ May 14, 2013 - 11:17 AM) *
what does it mean to be a P-plater?
and they check skirt height!! thats absurd!!

In Australia, as soon as you pass your driving test (At age 17 + having had your learners license for at least 12 months and recording over 100/120 hours of 'log book' driving wih a qualified driver - number varies on state), you go on to a provisional license, which is designed to try to limit some of the distractions that cause accidents for new drivers, and to allow other road users to identify said young driver as somebody with little experience on the road (that doesn't always end well).

Restrictions for p platers (as they are called since all provisional license holders need to display p plates whilst driving) vary state to state, but in general;

Red P plates;
- Keep for 12 months
- Max 1 non-family passenger after 11pm
- no mobile phones (including hands free)
- 0.000 BAC limit (legal drinking age is 18 here, so it matters tongue.gif)
- Low number of demerit points - so it's easy to lose your license for 1 or 2 minor offenses
And the kickers,
- no 'high powered vehicles', which is everything over 210kW, turbo petrol, V8 and up, anything supercharged etc.
- no modification (classed as things that require inspection; so no engine swaps or turbo builds.... Coil overs are a grey area tongue.gif)

Green P plates;
- Keep for a further 24 months
- same as above, but ditches the one person and no hands free mobile rules.

In New South Whales, where rentaspace lives, there are even speed restrictions that stop them going full speed on the interstates!

And since it is so easy to identify p plate drivers, they are unfairly targeted by police more than anything! So I would be careful about going too low.

QUOTE (Smaay @ May 14, 2013 - 12:25 PM) *
is it an Australia thing? why cant you drive a stick? whay does your dads speedometer have to do with that?

When you go for your practical driving test to advance from learners to provisional license, you can only be awarded the type of license eligible for the car you took the test in. Since rentaspace took the test in an auto, he has only been given a license to drive an auto! redface.gif

The reason he couldn't use his dads car is that it is currently 'unroadworthy' because of that fault, and arriving at the test centre with that would have been an instant failure and loss of the driving test fee before they left the lot.

rentaspace
QUOTE (JoshuaM @ May 14, 2013 - 6:30 PM) *
I'll just beat him to it... tongue.gif

QUOTE (Tigawoods @ May 14, 2013 - 11:17 AM) *
what does it mean to be a P-plater?
and they check skirt height!! thats absurd!!

In Australia, as soon as you pass your driving test (At age 17 + having had your learners license for at least 12 months and recording over 100/120 hours of 'log book' driving wih a qualified driver - number varies on state), you go on to a provisional license, which is designed to try to limit some of the distractions that cause accidents for new drivers, and to allow other road users to identify said young driver as somebody with little experience on the road (that doesn't always end well).

Restrictions for p platers (as they are called since all provisional license holders need to display p plates whilst driving) vary state to state, but in general;

Red P plates;
- Keep for 12 months
- Max 1 non-family passenger after 11pm
- no mobile phones (including hands free)
- 0.000 BAC limit (legal drinking age is 18 here, so it matters tongue.gif)
- Low number of demerit points - so it's easy to lose your license for 1 or 2 minor offenses
And the kickers,
- no 'high powered vehicles', which is everything over 210kW, turbo petrol, V8 and up, anything supercharged etc.
- no modification (classed as things that require inspection; so no engine swaps or turbo builds.... Coil overs are a grey area tongue.gif)

Green P plates;
- Keep for a further 24 months
- same as above, but ditches the one person and no hands free mobile rules.

In New South Whales, where rentaspace lives, there are even speed restrictions that stop them going full speed on the interstates!

And since it is so easy to identify p plate drivers, they are unfairly targeted by police more than anything! So I would be careful about going too low.

QUOTE (Smaay @ May 14, 2013 - 12:25 PM) *
is it an Australia thing? why cant you drive a stick? whay does your dads speedometer have to do with that?

When you go for your practical driving test to advance from learners to provisional license, you can only be awarded the type of license eligible for the car you took the test in. Since rentaspace took the test in an auto, he has only been given a license to drive an auto! redface.gif

The reason he couldn't use his dads car is that it is currently 'unroadworthy' because of that fault, and arriving at the test centre with that would have been an instant failure and loss of the driving test fee before they left the lot.

And to add to this:
In NSW it is also illegal to have ANY part of your car lower than 10CM (3.9") from the ground (You can legally go lower with an engineers report, BUT the cars registration changes and certain restrictions then apply (show car), including only certain days that it can be used and to top it off, your insurance will be wiped or cost a substantial amount more) or have ANY modification from stock.. (It's a big grey area, some cops will care for everything and other so not)...
They also check the tinting on your windows (Max 35%), and the 'noise pollution' from your exhaust... So My car has potentially many defects...
I know of friends getting their exhaust checked in a tunnel; their STOCK exhaust failed because of the tunnel... Obviously they took it to court and won, but that's what I mean by it depends on the cop...
My side-skirts sit at like 10 or 11cm off the ground, but under certain conditions (road bumps and crap) this number can drop and therefore make my car be defected...
Luckily, most cops won't care unless you act like a total tool to them, in which case they go over everything and defect you...

In fact, today I had a Police Camry (They don't usually go after people, the Commodores and Falcons do that mostly) tailgate me for around 10km... But, I have never been pulled over because I drive sensibly smile.gif
Unfortunately, the minority of P-Platers ruin it for everyone...

Also, the law in NSW is no more than one person under 21 years of age after 11pm, it doesn't matter if they are related or not here... (A cop told us this at school two years ago; it may have changed but I always assumed this)

The legal speeds in NSW are:
Learners: 90km/h (recently upped from 80km/h)
'P1' Red: 90km/h
'P2' Green: 100km/h
Full License: Whatever the speed limit is.

And yes, my dad's car does not have a working speedometer, and when attempting your driving test the instructor performs a 'basic' check to make sure they won't be put into danger... The speedometer is an integral part of the test; which upon the instructor seeing it does not work, I would be told to pull over and not move the car again... I would then be up for the cost of the test, even though I 'failed'...

And in an Update:

Today I paid for the TRD Rear Splitters for the car smile.gif Judging by the JDM tails shipment it should take 5-6days smile.gif
ILoveMySilly97
Man......and I thought us Cali people had it bad.
rentaspace
QUOTE (ILoveMySilly97 @ May 14, 2013 - 9:43 PM) *

Yeah it really suck haha
S8S8
Glad I got my licence before all these crazy rules came in. I even had a few glorious years of driving before speed cameras were introduced... smile.gif
rentaspace
QUOTE (S8S8 @ May 15, 2013 - 5:44 AM) *
Glad I got my licence before all these crazy rules came in. I even had a few glorious years of driving before speed cameras were introduced... smile.gif

Lucky lol tongue.gif laugh.gif
rentaspace
UPDATE:
So yesterday, I got home from Tafe to find a package on my bed:

I promptly opened it up to find:

And as requested by JoshuaM the photos of what it 'will' look like on the car:
(Sorry about the crappy quality, I did this quickly as I am about to embark on a legal battle with a Telco lol)

Personally I think they flow alright smile.gif All opinions are welcome, I don't mind if you don't like it but a suggestion would also be appreciated as apposed to a 'I don't like it because I don't' answer lol...
JoshuaM

I don't like it because I don't.... like it wonky tongue.gif

Seriously though, that is like a perfect match! Certainly flows much better than my OEM skirts with TRD spats, and I would go almost as far to say that I prefer the flow of that top edge over the TRD skirts themselves!

And after seeing that I'd definately be going euro or SSIII front smile.gif
rentaspace
QUOTE (JoshuaM @ May 20, 2013 - 10:19 PM) *
And after seeing that I'd definately be going euro or SSIII front smile.gif

I'm thinking SSSIII as I am not a fan of the Euro ones... The Euro is too small for my liking... But I guess each to their own haha

Also; I got this today (phone shot):

And this is the reason why I don't want a full front lip lol:
rentaspace
Small Update:

Today I did some interior cable management. I routed the power cable for my GPS and CrashCam through the dash, and up the window column. Nothing fancy, just getting cables out of the way. Next job will be getting a double or triple 12V cig lighter to have the power completely behind the dash (and so both can be powered at once).
The CrashCam wire coming through the roof lining:

The GPS wire coming through the Window Column:

I was going to try and install the rear splats properly and get some photos, so I know how it will look after they're re-painted, but then this rolled in again (It is much darker in real life):

Now I am just waiting for this to finish (I am in the Lucas Heights bit frown.gif ):

I also got this photo this morning at Tafe; the car looks quite different with the skirts on. I really do like it smile.gif :

rentaspace
UPDATE:
Got my P2 license today biggrin.gif Woooh biggrin.gif

For those who don't know, the NSW licensing for vehicles goes as follows:
- When you turn 16 you may Attempt a driver knowledge test (DKT) and upon passing:
- 1 Year on 'L' learner plates (Must be accompanied by an adult/instructor) after 120hours logged you may attempt a driving instructor test at the Roads and Maritime Service (RMS) building.

After Passing:
- 1 year on 'P1' Red 'P' Plates. You may then attempt a Hazard Perception Test (HPT). Upon passing this you progress.

- 2 years on 'P2' Green 'P' Plates. You then attempt a Driver Qualification Test (A more advanced HPT with some DKT style questions)

Upon passing you progress to:
- Your full license.
Now, the numbers given can change for instance, if you are caught doing anything Illegal and speed related in the car you are suspended for at least 3 months. If you are caught in any Alcohol/Drug related crime (even if it has nothing to do with a car) you will also be punished by having to wait to progress on your license. Also the speed for learners has recently increased to 90km/h and the hours reduced if the learner attends some course thing... But, I have no idea on the specifics of that tongue.gif
ILoveMySilly97
Man that's complicated. How's the car accidents there anyways? Should be less since its more strict.
rentaspace
QUOTE (ILoveMySilly97 @ May 23, 2013 - 4:10 AM) *
Man that's complicated. How's the car accidents there anyways? Should be less since its more strict.
I can't imagine it being any more than anywhere else... The media just make out as if all P platers cause every accident on the road... which is untrue.

I recently bought myself a CashCam for some added protection from the other morons out there on the road. Personally, I have never been pulled over, just followed and tailgated by police. I drive sensibly for the most part, and my car is kept maintained and clean so the Police generally leave me alone and target the falling apart Supras, Sylvias, Corollas and other 'drift' cars that are typically used by P platers to hoon about in...

EDIT:
In my just under a year of driving I have been in 1 accident (not my fault got reversed into), and every day I am in a near-miss so therefore I got the CrashCam smile.gif
Nihil
Interesting system.
But you should probably mention that the limits are in km/h and not mph, probably not everybody here knows that "aussies" use metric units system. And it's a big difference to drive under 100 km/h or 100 mph biggrin.gif
rentaspace
QUOTE (Nihil @ May 23, 2013 - 12:30 PM) *
Interesting system.
But you should probably mention that the limits are in km/h and not mph, probably not everybody here knows that "aussies" use metric units system. And it's a big difference to drive under 100 km/h or 100 mph biggrin.gif

haha yeah, I should mention that...

Casually traveling down the highway at 160km/h lol
Box
Hey guess what, I was fully licensed at 16 without ever taking a driver's test. That and we have no limit on what we drive and what we can do to it. tongue.gif Now that you feel bad, I thought I'd check out your thread since you reply to me in the Today I... thread all the time. tongue.gif My only complaint is why all the TRD badges? It's like those Honda Accord sedans plastered with Type R badges. It'd be one thing if you could back it up, just saying. tongue.gif
rentaspace
QUOTE (Box @ May 24, 2013 - 1:12 AM) *
Hey guess what, I was fully licensed at 16 without ever taking a driver's test. That and we have no limit on what we drive and what we can do to it. tongue.gif Now that you feel bad, I thought I'd check out your thread since you reply to me in the Today I... thread all the time. tongue.gif My only complaint is why all the TRD badges? It's like those Honda Accord sedans plastered with Type R badges. It'd be one thing if you could back it up, just saying. tongue.gif

I only have 3 of them lol tongue.gif

And I like the style of them especially compared with the ugly and faded 'sx' that wa son the back of the car. I am also considering removing the side ones, but I don't know yet...

I've also already out-performed an integra that lives around here twice now lol... The driver of it is an absolute dick that never lets me merge when I need to. And always tried to 'race' for it... Every time his car revs like crap but hardly moves ahaha...
Box
They're also on your calipers, and mirrors. tongue.gif I SAW THEM WITH MY OWN EYES!!! Perhaps the Integra needs a clutch something fierce. Anyhow, you're doing a good job. I can't believe how much it cost though, and what has been put into into it by the dealer. Good job on bagging a warranty by the way.
rentaspace
QUOTE (Box @ May 24, 2013 - 3:41 AM) *
They're also on your calipers, and mirrors. tongue.gif I SAW THEM WITH MY OWN EYES!!! Perhaps the Integra needs a clutch something fierce. Anyhow, you're doing a good job. I can't believe how much it cost though, and what has been put into into it by the dealer. Good job on bagging a warranty by the way.

Yeah the warranty has come in handy haha tongue.gif
The mirrors were never meant to actually go on lol... They were caliper decals and I had x4 spares, 2 went to my mirrors, x1 on my mates AE70/1 Corolla and the other on his brothers '92 Corolla.

rentaspace
UPDATE:
Well, this week we have got the Rear Splitters primed and ready for painting and I am hoping that we will have them completed and installed for the Toyota Owners Club Australia annual meet next weekend smile.gif

Other big news, I have bought and paid for a set of Projector headlights today and they are being shipped EMS, so I should have them by Early next week at the latest biggrin.gif

Will have pics of everything up as I finish biggrin.gif
Makabra
QUOTE (rentaspace @ May 22, 2013 - 10:45 PM) *
UPDATE:

- When you turn 16 you may Attempt a driver knowledge test (DKT) and upon passing:
- 1 Year on 'L' learner plates (Must be accompanied by an adult/instructor) after 120hours logged you may attempt a driving instructor test at the Roads and Maritime Service (RMS) building.

After Passing:
- 1 year on 'P1' Red 'P' Plates. You may then attempt a Hazard Perception Test (HPT). Upon passing this you progress.

- 2 years on 'P2' Green 'P' Plates. You then attempt a Driver Qualification Test (A more advanced HPT with some DKT style questions)

- Your full license.
Now, the numbers given can change for instance, if you are caught doing anything Illegal and speed related in the car you are suspended for at least 3 months. If you are caught in any Alcohol/Drug related crime (even if it has nothing to do with a car) you will also be punished by having to wait to progress on your license. Also the speed for learners has recently increased to 90km/h and the hours reduced if the learner attends some course thing... But, I have no idea on the specifics of that tongue.gif

Hey!! Thanks very much for sharing this infos. I teach driving in Poland and always open to gather any new infos from around the world smile.gif In our country You go to driving school, You have to drive 30 hours and You can go to pass driving test and thats all. Cheers smile.gif
rentaspace
QUOTE (Makabra @ Jun 3, 2013 - 3:09 PM) *
QUOTE (rentaspace @ May 22, 2013 - 10:45 PM) *
UPDATE:

After Passing:

- Your full license.

Hey!! Thanks very much for sharing this infos. I teach driving in Poland and always open to gather any new infos from around the world smile.gif In our country You go to driving school, You have to drive 30 hours and You can go to pass driving test and thats all. Cheers smile.gif

No worries, we have a similar thing being introduced soon, where a Learner can attend some course (I am not sure what it is) but they then only have to do 80 Hours or something, and lessons with an instructor for us count as x3 Hours (So If you have an hour lesson with an instructor, you get to put down x3hours.) That is, up to 30hours, so ten real-time hours of instructor lessons.
Box
All joking aside I think the United States needs stricter requirements for a driver's license. The way it is now any bozo can pass it and is fully licensed. So many idiots on the road, it's not even funny... I didn't even have to take an actual test for my license, I just sat in a classroom and went "driving" a few times and wa la I'm legally licensed. Which looking back is just a terrible thing to have, for so many reasons. It turned out ok for me since I actually care about driving, I'm not the Stig but I'm certainly above average. I say we should do something like Finland, by the time you have your license you're practically a rally driver. tongue.gif
rentaspace
QUOTE (Box @ Jun 3, 2013 - 11:15 PM) *
All joking aside I think the United States needs stricter requirements for a driver's license. The way it is now any bozo can pass it and is fully licensed. So many idiots on the road, it's not even funny... I didn't even have to take an actual test for my license, I just sat in a classroom and went "driving" a few times and wa la I'm legally licensed. Which looking back is just a terrible thing to have, for so many reasons. It turned out ok for me since I actually care about driving, I'm not the Stig but I'm certainly above average. I say we should do something like Finland, by the time you have your license you're practically a rally driver. tongue.gif

Don't worry, ours is a joke too... Many people just forge the hours, and the tests are identical to the online 'practice' versions...
The hardest bit of progressing to P2 is trying to look at the non-HD widescreen blurry video without exploding your eyes...

Apart from that the rest is a joke, many people pass and shouldn't have a license, I know a P2 that is up to his 4th car... Every crash is a rear-ender where he is at fault and every time he says 'My brakes didn't work properly' to which everyone replies 'No you didn't brake properly', since his car was mechanically fine...

I also know someone that managed to fill their unleaded car up with diesel, how that is even possible I have no idea but that car didn't run again...

To get to my work I have to drive through the worst parts of Sydney:
Bankstown... The drivers there are impatient, rude, ignorant and think they own the frigan road because they have a larger car... That's why I got a dash cam, just for that added bit of security if someone does hit me...

I also quite like this photo:
Box
All in favour of adopting Finland's rally school as a driver's licence test say "I". tongue.gif
rentaspace
QUOTE (Box @ Jun 3, 2013 - 11:46 PM) *
All in favour of adopting Finland's rally school as a driver's licence test say "I". tongue.gif

'I'
rentaspace
Got these photos today:

Timmyface
Drive north, get Joshua to drive south. Meet me in the middle for an awesome photo shoot.
But seriously. Haha

I've considered getting a dash can too. To record these idiot drivers. But pretty much any accident involving a rear end, the driver that hits the back of the other will 99% be at fault regardless of brake lights etc kindasad.gif
rentaspace
QUOTE (Timmyface @ Jun 7, 2013 - 2:57 AM) *
Drive north, get Joshua to drive south. Meet me in the middle for an awesome photo shoot.
But seriously. Haha

I've considered getting a dash can too. To record these idiot drivers. But pretty much any accident involving a rear end, the driver that hits the back of the other will 99% be at fault regardless of brake lights etc kindasad.gif

I always get cut off, and in that event the dashcam will save me. D**ks in 4WDs think they can just merge in and change lanes whenever they want, and my dad got caught by a bus which actually rammed him, when he went to the Police station; the bus driver walked in an accused my dad of attacking his 8T bus in a 800Kg Mazda 121...

The cop just said 'We can book you both or none; you choose'
So now with the dashcam I can prove that I am not at fault smile.gif
JoshuaM
QUOTE (Timmyface @ Jun 7, 2013 - 3:57 AM) *
But seriously. Haha

Haha, you've had a head start with this modding thing... we need a bit of time to catch up first tongue.gif

And the Brisbane Celica Club is planning a 2 day NSW cruise later this year.... tongue.gif

And I bought a dash cam recently too... I also have one that I am going to wire permanently to the battery and it has motion detection recording so it records anybody doing anything suspicious when your car is parked tongue.gif
Timmyface
^ that's the type I was looking at.
And still, mods or not, photos would be sweet!
Keep us posted about that cruise/I might join that forum.

And yep, I hate 4wd and busses. Busses just merge out when they want and you have to go around.
But I have the type of smart-arse attitude where I give them a chance to get over, if they miss that window I tail the person in front so they can't get in. Having a somewhat loud exhaust and manual is good to rev it past them tongue.gif
rentaspace
QUOTE (JoshuaM @ Jun 7, 2013 - 3:04 AM) *
QUOTE (Timmyface @ Jun 7, 2013 - 3:57 AM) *
But seriously. Haha

Haha, you've had a head start with this modding thing... we need a bit of time to catch up first tongue.gif

And the Brisbane Celica Club is planning a 2 day NSW cruise later this year.... tongue.gif

And I bought a dash cam recently too... I also have one that I am going to wire permanently to the battery and it has motion detection recording so it records anybody doing anything suspicious when your car is parked tongue.gif

Mine has that, I turned it off when it started recording all night because it wasted my battery....

Also once the motion detector comes on, it doesnt turn the cam off, so unless you come back to the car in the time it takes to fill the card it will just overwrite it again...
Box
All of a sudden I'm somewhat more thankful for the United State's complete lack of public transit. tongue.gif
Euphoria
Nice clean car man! I miss my celica...I don't miss the problems though lol.
rentaspace
QUOTE (Euphoria @ Jun 8, 2013 - 2:17 AM) *
Nice clean car man! I miss my celica...I don't miss the problems though lol.

Thanks Man smile.gif

UPDATE:
Splitters were painted and put into heat room this morning; They were put on this arvo and we attended the meet biggrin.gif

Will post photos soon smile.gif
Smaay
QUOTE (ILoveMySilly97 @ May 14, 2013 - 7:43 PM) *

i was thinking the same thing
rentaspace
UPDATE:
So I have now got the splitters painted and installed:
Before:

After:

zoocsijr
Really nice! Looks good! I was thinking about TRD rear splitters too, but ended up on SS-III but I should think about it once again.... biggrin.gif
rentaspace
QUOTE (zoocsijr @ Jun 11, 2013 - 2:42 PM) *
Really nice! Looks good! I was thinking about TRD rear splitters too, but ended up on SS-III but I should think about it once again.... biggrin.gif

Yeah, I prefer the TRD over the SSIII for the rear for my setup, the TRD flow a lot better smile.gif

I am thinking SSIII for the front smile.gif
CelicaZR
looks good smile.gif lose the ford plate surround though..
Box
Have both and swap rotate them monthly. tongue.gif
rentaspace
QUOTE (CelicaZR @ Jun 11, 2013 - 7:56 PM) *
looks good smile.gif lose the ford plate surround though..

I am going to black it out pretty soon tongue.gif

When I can find a good quality surround that fits the Australian Number plates that I want, I will upgrade to them tongue.gif

Might contact toyota about it tongue.gif
rentaspace
Found this photo from the TOC annual meet early this month:
rentaspace
Just some photos as I was driving home tonight:

And At home:

Box
*removes all the TRD badges* See, much better. tongue.gif
rentaspace
So, The big update is finally here biggrin.gif
A few week ago I found a set of Projector Headlights on eBay and promptly purchased them. After a week, they were at my door... biggrin.gif
I opened the box, and as usual, one tab was broken and another was split kindasad.gif

So I got a bottle of Loctite 406 from my Girlfriends father and repaired those tabs. I also added a washer behind the completely cracked tab for extra strength =]

Now came the adapter problem... The stock wiring in the car doesn't fit the H1 socket on the projectors, and the ADM park lights don't fit in the accent lights either... So an adapter was needed to be made... I got onto eBay and found some extension cables for the stock ADM wiring, and luckily the eBayer gave me the H1 side and the Accent adapters, so all I needed was the Male side for the low beams biggrin.gif

And so, this morning I headed over to my Mates house where most of the Car work is done. Here is the 'Before' shot:

Following the 6GC bumper removal guide, hte bumper was off in less than 40mins biggrin.gif

After some further troubles of trying to get a 10mm spanner that would fit inbetween the bar and the light, we finally got the High Beams replaced. They are a direct replacement and so no wiring mod was required biggrin.gif

Once the low beams were out of the car, it was time for the wiring harness to be made. The eBay extension cable was cut, and the male half was soldered and headshrinked onto the H1 adapter. In 10mins, both sides were made and the adapters were installed and 10mins later, the Low beams were in place. The Accent lights were just soldered directly onto the ADM park light harness:

Testing followed:

After the test was successful, the car was rebuilt and photos were taken. These will be in a second post below smile.gif
rentaspace
And the photo update, I DID wash the car (finally):

Will be getting some high-res photos soon biggrin.gif
JoshuaM
Yay, yay, yay..... Wait..... You mixed blue and yellow lights -.- Are you planning to change you low beams to the same colour temp you had on there before?
rentaspace
QUOTE (JoshuaM @ Jul 13, 2013 - 4:02 AM) *
Yay, yay, yay..... Wait..... You mixed blue and yellow lights -.- Are you planning to change you low beams to the same colour temp you had on there before?

The 'Blue' is actually white... The time of day changed that...
And ATM I am not sure, I can get the H1 'Xenon' White Lights for $15, but I don't know if I will...
It will look better I guess kindasad.gif
Timmyface
Starting to look pretty schmick here man. I say just bite it and buy yourself some HID's now you have the appropriate headlights!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.