Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NOS
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Forced Induction
insanescotsman
does anyone run nos on a JDM spec 3S-GTE? was considering it but i dont want to damage the engine. does anyone think it could take like a 75HP shot?
garin
what are the specs on your engine?
6G96GT
If you do, this is probably the kit you should use: ZEX

I've wanted to do this for my 5sfe and researched it quite a while. I found that many people had good things to say about this kit.
Poonicus
QUOTE (6G96GT @ Mar 2, 2014 - 12:27 PM) *
If you do, this is probably the kit you should use: ZEX

I've wanted to do this for my 5sfe and researched it quite a while. I found that many people had good things to say about this kit.

That kit is awesome me and a buddy of mine put that kit on a nova and on a honda del sol. They both ran amazingly biggrin.gif
Smaay
75 shot on a bone stock 3S-GTE on stock boost should be fine. if you have raised the boost, be a little more conservative and go 50 shot.

the ZEX kit listed above is a good kit with some kind of pressure sensor that shuts off the nitrous at full boost. you can also do that with a window switch to turn off at a certain RPM.

Personally i run a 75 shot on my Supra, it spools the turbo 1000 RPMs faster and I hold the juice all the way till redline. It cools the charge and richens it. safe all around
insanescotsman
cool thanks folks ill give it a shot i think.
Neon90424
get a wet kit and if possible Direct Port
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.