Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 97 gt fog lights don’t work
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Interior/Audio/Electrical/Wiring
MSKapcala
Any advice on where to start? I check fuse and tried different fuse. No go. When I turn the switch on the stalk I hear a click, it n lights. I changed both bulbs, no go. I don’t know what else to do to get these fog lights to work. I could use them too! Any suggestions?!?
cheela
Give us a bit more information.

Is your car a 97 GT and did it originally come with fog lights or are you installing these on a celi that didn't come with fogs?

you checked the fuse but did u check the relay?
here's a write up installing the fogs, it has a reference photo of where the relay is.
http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=38656
MSKapcala
It's a 97 convertible that I believe had the foglights already installed. I have the foglight switch on the headlight switch like OEM. I checked fuse and when I turn the foglight switch, I hear the "click", which sounds like the relay. I replaced both bulbs.

I also noticed a small button that has the top broken on it under my steering wheel to the left. Looks like small bulb is in a white plastic oval. I can push it in and out. It's in the location of the "second switch" you provided me in the link above. Not sure what it does though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.