Replies
post Dec 3, 2019 - 5:53 PM
+Quote Post
enderswift

Enthusiast
Joined Jul 12, '08
Currently Offline

QUOTE (navseal345 @ Dec 2, 2019 - 10:33 PM) *
Ummm... WOW! I so getting another ride next meet.

BUT... you like doing this stuff to your car because you don't work on cars for a living. I work on cars for a living & they (cars) all suck big donkey balls, plain & simple. It really ruined a perfectly good hobby. [Of course this is not true for everyone]

I have a red 6gc if you need another test mule.

You got it man. I think it will be a lot more enjoyable this time since the car now has an interior haha. Everything has become much more refined overall. The last meet was literally the first true shakedown of the whole setup...

I think I agree about not wanting to work on cars for a living. I was really tempted to go down that road when I was younger, but I'm ultimately glad I didn't....especially since I am now my families default mechanic. They have a few VW's and working on them usually puts me into a bad mood.

overall I have much respect for those that wrench on the daily...

This post has been edited by enderswift: Dec 3, 2019 - 5:57 PM

--------------------
post Jan 15, 2020 - 7:49 PM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Offline

QUOTE (enderswift @ Dec 3, 2019 - 4:53 PM) *
QUOTE (navseal345 @ Dec 2, 2019 - 10:33 PM) *
Ummm... WOW! I so getting another ride next meet.

BUT... you like doing this stuff to your car because you don't work on cars for a living. I work on cars for a living & they (cars) all suck big donkey balls, plain & simple. It really ruined a perfectly good hobby. [Of course this is not true for everyone]

I have a red 6gc if you need another test mule.

You got it man. I think it will be a lot more enjoyable this time since the car now has an interior haha. Everything has become much more refined overall. The last meet was literally the first true shakedown of the whole setup...

I think I agree about not wanting to work on cars for a living. I was really tempted to go down that road when I was younger, but I'm ultimately glad I didn't....especially since I am now my families default mechanic. They have a few VW's and working on them usually puts me into a bad mood.

overall I have much respect for those that wrench on the daily...

Me too. They're not even that bad usually but they just make my mood turn ****ty when I have to work on them. Chryslers too.

--------------------

Posts in this topic
7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: June 9th, 2024 - 7:27 PM