> TSZ 1MZ-FE, The project car
post Apr 22, 2017 - 3:49 PM
+Quote Post
TimeslideZ

Enthusiast
Joined Jun 9, '16
From Minnesota
Currently Offline

Hello, my name is Toua Vang, I currently live in MN and have always been a Toyota my whole life.
Some of you know this car from before as this was previously snapshotgt's Celica.

The story of acquiring the car:
After my 5GC GTS and my S/T 20V AE102G, I was in the market for something unique (that's Toyota) and rust free so that meant travelling out of MN.
Long story short, almost got a camry all-trac from the west coast or a 5gc from the east coast.
Ended up in south coast to get Colin's 1MZ 6GC. 18 hour drive home and my very first ticket (speeding); totally worth it.

First mod: 20mm/25mm spacers on the front/rear with the 7gc wheels. Nearly sits flush with the vehicle.

Other things I have done so far:
Audio system: A small sub and amp
New intake filter: Coned shaped K&N filter to replace the old cylindrical one.
Euro riser blocks: Reps from Teo, highly recommend his stuff.
Wheels and tires: Fixed my brother's curb-rash 5-Zigen FN01RC and new paint w/ some new Yokohama S Drives.

This post has been edited by TimeslideZ: Jan 22, 2022 - 3:02 PM

Start new topic
Replies
post Feb 1, 2022 - 5:42 PM
+Quote Post
NgoFcukinWay

Enthusiast
Joined Nov 7, '06
From Houston, Tx
Currently Offline

i have the ECUMasters DET3 with the built-in 4-bar map sensor. Ran it on my supra for the last 4 years before I went standalone with their EMU Black cuz I wanted to run flex fuel.

--------------------
-Alex {](O_o)[}

1993.5 Toyota Supra ....with stuff.... ....sorta broken....
1998 Toyota Celica ....this one, too, has stuff.... ....broken....yeah...definitely broken....
post Feb 22, 2022 - 10:53 AM
+Quote Post
TimeslideZ

Enthusiast
Joined Jun 9, '16
From Minnesota
Currently Offline

QUOTE (NgoFcukinWay @ Feb 1, 2022 - 6:42 PM) *
i have the ECUMasters DET3 with the built-in 4-bar map sensor. Ran it on my supra for the last 4 years before I went standalone with their EMU Black cuz I wanted to run flex fuel.

Sorry man never got back, I'll have to pass on that offer (for now?). Trying to research and very little amount of people used the DET3 with the 1MZ that I saw.
I ended up going a different route with URD/SS FTC since I'm not doing too much to the car atm.

Posts in this topic
2 Pages V  < 1 2

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: June 13th, 2024 - 6:51 PM