6G Celicas Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

400 Pages V  « < 378 379 380 381 382 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Teh Official "Dude Where's My Forum?" Thread, Brought to you by the minds of Box, and her fiancée, Lorelei
post Sep 17, 2020 - 10:36 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Bitter @ Sep 17, 2020 - 10:27 PM) *
You need a FS-ZE swap for that Miata. Or a FS-DET.

K24+Disco Potato and Be done with it.

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Sep 17, 2020 - 10:55 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

Are those even feasible swaps? Anywho I don't have any swaps planned for the foreseeable future, I just will enjoy it as is.

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Sep 17, 2020 - 11:40 PM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Box @ Sep 17, 2020 - 10:55 PM) *

Are those even feasible swaps? Anywho I don't have any swaps planned for the foreseeable future, I just will enjoy it as is.

With enough grunting and shoving anything is feasible.

--------------------
post Sep 18, 2020 - 8:12 AM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Bitter @ Sep 17, 2020 - 11:40 PM) *

I'm not sure that's how things work, but ok.

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Sep 18, 2020 - 9:24 AM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Box @ Sep 18, 2020 - 8:12 AM) *

Just ask Lorelei to demonstrate later. laugh.gif

Anyway, I googled it a little and nope. Despite the FS being 'related' it's not at all similar, like a 4th cousin thrice removed. The power band of the FS-DE would be weird in a Miata anyway, all midrange torque very pathetic top end and all the F engines from Mazda/Kia are iron blocks anyway so no-go there unless you want the car to be more nose heavy.

--------------------
post Sep 18, 2020 - 11:56 AM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

I think a K24 is probably the way to go for swapping in another 4 cylinder, if I'm going to increase the weight of the car it'll be for a V8. Though money being no issue I'd build an all aluminum 302 with composite intake, then there'd be minimal weight gain and all the V8 goodness.

Knowing me I'll just wait and buy a ND2 Club with the BBS/Brembo/Recaro package instead. laugh.gif

~Casey

QUOTE (Bitter @ Sep 18, 2020 - 9:24 AM) *
QUOTE (Box @ Sep 18, 2020 - 8:12 AM) *

Just ask Lorelei to demonstrate later. laugh.gif

Should I take a video? I mean, I can have that taken care of if you want. It wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

-Lorelei "20 bucks is still 20 bucks" Moira

This post has been edited by Box: Sep 18, 2020 - 11:57 AM

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Sep 18, 2020 - 12:16 PM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Offline

Thanks but I'm good, I got Erin if I want videos of stuff. Like you said, $20 is $20 and it adds up. She usually gets about $2000 a year in sales, not a lot but it helps pay for her car and hobbies. Mostly regulars but her onlyfans is drawing some fresh customers.

Casey, what about a built Rover V8?

--------------------
post Sep 18, 2020 - 2:30 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Bitter @ Sep 18, 2020 - 12:16 PM) *
Thanks but I'm good, I got Erin if I want videos of stuff. Like you said, $20 is $20 and it adds up. She usually gets about $2000 a year in sales, not a lot but it helps pay for her car and hobbies. Mostly regulars but her onlyfans is drawing some fresh customers.

Casey, what about a built Rover V8?

I've thought about it, but from my understanding TVR pushed the limit of what was possible by going to 5.0 litres and only got some 300 odd horsepower. The Ford 302 can be good for quite a bit more though if you replace the weak factory block. It's all pipe dreams anyway.

~Casey

This post has been edited by Box: Sep 18, 2020 - 2:38 PM

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Sep 18, 2020 - 7:20 PM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Offline

Don't be a Debbie Downer, be a Debbie Do'er!

--------------------
post Sep 18, 2020 - 8:19 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Bitter @ Sep 18, 2020 - 7:20 PM) *

Maybe someday in the distant future I'll have a V8 Miata, until then 142 horsepower is enough.

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Sep 18, 2020 - 10:47 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Box @ Sep 18, 2020 - 8:19 PM) *
QUOTE (Bitter @ Sep 18, 2020 - 7:20 PM) *

Maybe someday in the distant future I'll have a V8 Miata, until then 142 horsepower is enough.

Nah.

STI 6-speed swapped Turbo EG33 SVX. 700 HP or bust.

-Lorelei "PRNDL? Wot Zee fok?" Moira

This post has been edited by Box: Sep 18, 2020 - 10:48 PM

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Sep 18, 2020 - 11:00 PM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Offline

Sorry, I think Casey like the rest of humanity likes when the WHOLE window moves up and down.

--------------------
post Sep 18, 2020 - 11:39 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Bitter @ Sep 18, 2020 - 11:00 PM) *
Sorry, I think Casey like the rest of humanity likes when the WHOLE window moves up and down.

It's true, I do. Though it's her crazy idea as she's decided she wants a Subaru flat-6, so if that's what she wants then that's ok with me.

This post has been edited by Box: Sep 18, 2020 - 11:40 PM

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Sep 19, 2020 - 11:43 AM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Box @ Sep 18, 2020 - 11:39 PM) *

It's true, I do. Though it's her crazy idea as she's decided she wants a Subaru flat-6, so if that's what she wants then that's ok with me.

Ah I get it now. She's the masochist and you're the sadist enabling her!

--------------------
post Sep 19, 2020 - 1:32 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Bitter @ Sep 19, 2020 - 11:43 AM) *
QUOTE (Box @ Sep 18, 2020 - 11:39 PM) *

Haha not quite, but sure. laugh.gif

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Sep 19, 2020 - 6:23 PM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Offline

Got the trans filled perfectly, started it, no leaks, seeing about a 120 inlet temp to the cooler idling with the engine almost fully hot and about a 85 outlet temp. Fans on or off don't seem to make a big difference since they only cycle on/off briefly with the AC. Fluid level is at exactly full cold, can't check hot level till I drive it, gotta reassemble a bunch of stuff to do that. Since I burnt my hand doing something stupid I'll do that tomorrow, plus Erin is almost home so it's Erin time not car time.

--------------------
post Sep 20, 2020 - 12:24 AM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Bitter @ Sep 19, 2020 - 11:43 AM) *

Well, kinda. I can be a mixed bag. Yes, I l have come to love getting my beatings so, yeah.

Probably overkill, but yeah:

I suffer from Dissociative Identity Disorder. I'm almost aware of what goes on in the usual me, which is roughly 99% of the time how I am. I call that the "Lorelei State."

Occasionally, around the Spring/Fall Equinoxes and sometimes the Summer/Winter solstices, I "switch" or another identity shows up. When this happens, I call it the "Bloodlust State." and this state usually shows up as me being in a more aggressive pattern for a 12-16 hour period. The "Bloodlust State" is absolutely desire driven and will basically do whatever is necessary to get it. There are times where this will pop out in certain situations where the adrenaline is running out of control in a life/death situation. You could say Bloodlust embodies lust, and Lorelei embodies love.

From a sexual perspective:

In the Lorelei state, I'm fairly submissive. My two sub states are:

On one hand, I'm a good girl and I deserve everything good in the world. Three adjectives that describe me in a good girl sub state: Playful, Sexy, Energetic.

On the other hand, I'm a bad bitch and you haven't punished me properly. Three adjectives that describe me in a "bad bitch" sub state: Masochistic, Submissive, Slutty.

In the Dominatrix/Bloodlust state:

Loving Bloodlust: I will allow you to experience some of the wildest fantasies your mind can come up with. I have no shame and seeing you feel the pleasure gets me off.

Vengeful Bloodlust: I hope you brought your painkillers and blood transfusions, you're gonna need them. The most degrading come to god moment you'll ever experience.

As someone who wanted to do adult entertainment and still might, It helped to classify these.

Casey has most likely only seen me in the Lorelei states when I'm awake. I'll always be in Bloodlust form when I'm asleep. I also do the maniacal laugh and talk in my sleep in Vengeful Bloodlust mode.

-Lorelei "Bloodlust's Shell" Moira

This post has been edited by Box: Sep 20, 2020 - 12:25 AM

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Sep 20, 2020 - 10:44 AM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Offline

I say this out of genuine concern for yourself and Casey, you may need some therapy and possibly medication along with. Dealing with someone in a dissociative state can be very traumatic and have some long lasting negative consequences on a relationship. Getting that better reigned in would do both of you a lot of good long term. There may be some low income mental health services available in the county or state, I don't know AL at all, but please look into them. It's possible that couples therapy would be an option as I believe that Casey has some health insurance and you are a couple.

--------------------
post Sep 20, 2020 - 3:04 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Bitter @ Sep 20, 2020 - 10:44 AM) *
I say this out of genuine concern for yourself and Casey, you may need some therapy and possibly medication along with. Dealing with someone in a dissociative state can be very traumatic and have some long lasting negative consequences on a relationship. Getting that better reigned in would do both of you a lot of good long term. There may be some low income mental health services available in the county or state, I don't know AL at all, but please look into them. It's possible that couples therapy would be an option as I believe that Casey has some health insurance and you are a couple.

I've been in various forms of therapy since I was almost 5. That's 28 years with many, many different doctors. I don't think it's working. I thought about being a therapist as a young adult, and did some fairly in depth studying on the subject, so I also know how therapy works really well. Therapy does work. I will attest to that. But honestly, there's nothing wrong with me. It's a personality I knowingly and willfully created. However, the way I name things and am sexually deviant are actual kinks I've had for quite some time.

I appreciate your concern. I'm happy to send you my most recent psychological evaluation if you so desire.

-Lorelei

PS: It's bound to occur after being beaten and emotionally abused by my parents, peers and other folks. Add on top the fact that I have been raped 4 times, Most recently on April 16th, 2020, I have a concussion from March 4th, 2020 that seems to make me numb to pain from time to time, I spent the better part of 6 consecutive months on the street begging for a job and food, (okay, I had a full 45 days in there combined where I wasn't on the street) after being blamed for an attempted suicide I had nothing to do with, had my car stolen and sold by my birth mom in February of this year, and you'll get a small piece of the picture. Let's not forget that I was a guinea pig for experimental drugs for the vast majority of the first 25 years of my life, and you'll understand what it's like to be me. So yeah, a couple screws loose is bound to be the case.

When I was a kid, I associated flavors and smells with colors. "This tastes red," or "that smells yellow" etc.

FWIW: I don't appreciate you playing doctor without my consent, tho.

This post has been edited by Box: Sep 20, 2020 - 3:15 PM

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Sep 20, 2020 - 3:19 PM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Offline

It wasn't an attack on you, please don't take it as one. I've dealt with someone who has dissociative episodes along with panic attacks depression eating disorder etc, it's difficult to say the least. Over time it can cause some pretty deep issues between people. Casey and yourself seem pretty happy together, I'd hate to see either of you lose the other and be unhappy. You bring up something serious then when real talk happens you brush it aside as a throw away, fine if that's how you deal with things. Just don't bring up serious topics if you don't want serious talk about them.

And what I said about masochist and sadist was a joke about building a temperamental car with parts made of near unobtanium, not a dig at either of you so again don't take it as such.

--------------------

400 Pages V  « < 378 379 380 381 382 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: May 10th, 2024 - 2:09 PM