> 1999 Celica GT with VVT-I Inside, new video up 8/6/22
post Feb 17, 2011 - 9:07 PM
+Quote Post
BonzaiCelica

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 24, '08
From Orange County, CA
Currently Offline

A little bit of background to my story and what I call an almost miracle biggrin.gif

WOW, I can't believe how much of a coincidence its been for me. The same day I crashed my car which was on Dec. 13 2010 was the same day that Erahman posted up his 99 Celica GT with beams swap for sale. I couldn't believe that the opportunity presented itself so quickly. What are the chances of that. I mainly believe that its just the fact that I've been wanting to get a beams swap since September of 2008. I actually bought a 2008 Suzuki GSX-R 750 in July 2008. I was all ecstatic when I bought as anybody else would be, but when I found out about the beams swap thanks to Maikl I actually regretted buying the motorcycle. It then wasn't until may 2010 when I crashed my bike in the canyons that I knew the beams engine would be mine very soon. My parents have Triple AAA plus which allows you to tow any vehicle free of charge as long as it is not more than 100 miles. So I drove down to San Diego and the tow truck took my new Celica to my house biggrin.gif

I have to say that my dream car wouldn't of been possible if it wasn't for the fact that my grandma let me borrow $4,500. Those $4,500 that I used to buy the celica went a long ways. Erahman took real good care of the car and only put about 3,500 miles on the swap since June 2010. He has replaced a lot of maintenance parts. The one thing that was an upgrade was that fact that my celica now has ABS, power windows, power door locks and rear disk brakes!! tongue.gif

feels damn good to be unique. Over here in So cal there are 4 million civics and 2 million Integras. and probably only 4 or 5 beams swap in all of California.

Walbro 255LPH fuel pump purchased from Tweak Tuning and WRC Style Rain Deflector given to me for about $8 thanks to batman! if anybody has a trd one in near perfect condition I'll trade you for my wrc one!!!

This post has been edited by BonzaiCelica: Aug 6, 2022 - 3:12 AM

--------------------
For Sale Items:

Posts in this topic
4 Pages V  « < 3 4

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: May 14th, 2024 - 8:02 PM