6G Celicas Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OEM Parts Catalog with Part Numbers, Diagrams, Prices..., the toyodiy replacement
post Feb 7, 2010 - 11:15 PM
+Quote Post
azian_advanced

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 18, '05
From Calgary
Currently Offline

94-99 Celica OEM Parts Catalog
----------------------------------------

-----------------------------

Here is a complete collision parts catalog for the 6gc, but please note while most of the parts are the same between japanese, european, australian, and north american markets, this catalog is based on the north american version celicas (GT-S, GT & ST models only).. so parts exclusively offered in certain markets (ie. JDM projectors) are not covered in this catalog.

Since the diagrams are no longer working on toyodiy.com, I figured I'd post these up for everyone. These are scanned images from the actual copy that I own so feel free to use them as you please smile.gif but please don't post the images elsewhere. The pages were not in the best condition as I've had them for many years but most of it is still legible.

All the part numbers should work on Toyota parts order sites like 1stToyotaParts.com and ToyotaWorld.com but keep in mind the prices in these images may not match with the prices by these dealers. And always provide your VIN number with your online order to avoid purchasing an incorrect part.
-----------------------------