Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "TRDGT4"
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > My Project
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
3WayStunna
Tha is one sexy looking engine bay. Wow, mad props for an extremely clean engine bay, and well done setup!!
Rusty
amazing job on the cleaning (you were in japan last year this time?)

I say, bring on the 27th!!

TRDGT4
so I was going to get some spacers for the Show 15mm for the front and 20mm for the rear but have just noticed that I need a full set of new rubber so I have just ordered a set of Dunlop SP sport max which will go on in the next few days oh well always next year.
TRDGT4
Some more progress shots still have a bit more to do
Photo's do show it off but you get the idea

TRDGT4
So I got the Celica back already for the show on the 27th but I can't decide on which wheels so come on 6gc please help me by telling me which ones oh and while you at it tell me what you think.

So which wheels??
Rusty
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
V-E-R-Y N-I-C-E

(slightly trying to convert your car into mine are we lol)
HectortheRican
I like the look of the stock white wheels only because they're white. Your other wheels look much better. I say paint the aftermarket wheels white. That would look amazing.
S8S8
Looks sensational! smile.gif
TRDGT4
QUOTE (HectortheRican @ Mar 17, 2011 - 1:38 AM) *
I like the look of the stock white wheels only because they're white. Your other wheels look much better. I say paint the aftermarket wheels white. That would look amazing.

Thanks for your comment White 17's would look good

QUOTE (S8S8 @ Mar 17, 2011 - 3:29 AM) *
Looks sensational! smile.gif

Thanks man

QUOTE (Rusty @ Mar 17, 2011 - 1:18 AM) *
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
V-E-R-Y N-I-C-E

(slightly trying to convert your car into mine are we lol)

Cheers Bro
wadeos
Loving the new look !
Yeah id say the aftermarket wheels look better (:
Can't wait to see your celica at the 4's and rota's show !!
TRDGT4
So even more cleaning I think I may be going a little over board but hey you never know who might be looking tongue.gif

Now as promised to so many of you asking questions about how I mounted my Fog lights Narva.com.au Part No 71850 very simple and something I should get round to cleaning up a bit

hope that helps.
Rusty
sure does, I can work on that sticky now
Sunny
Hi,

the look of the car is awesome, just the wheels doesn't fit well

you need a set of white rally inspired ones like compomotive MO biggrin.gif

greetz
malpaso
That new design is really amazing! Whole car is amazing...
TRDGT4
QUOTE (Sunny @ Mar 20, 2011 - 7:46 AM) *
Hi,

the look of the car is awesome, just the wheels doesn't fit well

you need a set of white rally inspired ones like compomotive MO biggrin.gif

greetz

Thanks mate yeah I would love some new rims but sometimes other things just get in the way rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (malpaso @ Mar 20, 2011 - 9:07 AM) *
That new design is really amazing! Whole car is amating...

Thanks man really happy with it aye, bring on the show lol
delusionz
That looks like an official TRD livery but custom fitted to a Celica
TRDGT4
QUOTE (delusionz @ Mar 20, 2011 - 9:33 PM) *
That looks like an official TRD livery but custom fitted to a Celica

Yeah of sorts
SwissFerdi
The white OEM wheels, without doubt.
TRDGT4
QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ Mar 21, 2011 - 1:28 AM) *
The white OEM wheels, without doubt.

I think if they were 17's I would with out a doubt!!
Needles
this is the best looking celica i have ever seen , no more word..
TRDGT4
so got the car setup at the V 4 and Rotary Jamboree after a really wet start but it turned out really well

and today the results are in
Best Toyota
Best Paint Original Piston Class
and
Best Displayed Vehicle

Rusty
Congrates!!
kevinkoda
niice man!
HectortheRican
Congrats, brutha!!
wadeos
Congrats !!!
Helix
Congratulations! Well deserved !
mmmchocolate
SO ****ING AWESOME!!
delusionz
I'd just like to say extra congratulations to Clint,

You guys have no idea how incredible the Celica has to be to win such a competition in New Zealand, as the Celica following is very slim over here.

There are big followings for Altezza, Supra, JZX Chasers, Aristos, KP Starlets, KE Corollas, 4age Corolla, Levin, Trueno, etc and not to mention Evos, WRXs, GT-Rs, Hondas, even Mazdas.... But nothing at all for the Celica which is quite a shame, but this is what makes it sweeter for Clints car.

So well done mate!
BonzaiCelica
very well said Delusionz, I agree its better that way for us we are the Leaders and don't jump on bandwagon, the 6gc is a very unique car indeed.

You made us Proud Clint, Representing for everybody here on 6GC all over the world. You deserved these awards more than anyone else.

biggrin.gif smile.gif tongue.gif
TRDGT4
thanks for all your comments I am really happy to say the least and already considing which show to antend next.
TRDGT4
so I scored this the other day a 3 puck TRD racing clutch disc the same one that in already in the GT-four so a good spare to have

SwissFerdi
Wow, best displayed car and best Toyota, that's an honor! Congratulations.
TRDGT4
QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ Apr 21, 2011 - 7:01 PM) *
Wow, best displayed car and best Toyota, that's an honor! Congratulations.

Thanks man
Rusty
Should be interesting next years one biggrin.gif
96stgreendemon
Nice clutch! not to thread jack though but how is DD duty with a 3 puck clutch?
TRDGT4
QUOTE (96stgreendemon @ Apr 22, 2011 - 5:26 PM) *
Nice clutch! not to thread jack though but how is DD duty with a 3 puck clutch?

totally awesome I had a five puck exeddy before going TRD and it seemed a bit harsh but once I fitted the TRD disc and cover I have never looked back. I would reccomend these to anyone for either track use or street
OOBE
Dude, your car is like impossibly awesome! thumbsup.gif
TRDGT4
Went for a small photo shoot this morning please keep in mind I'm no photographer so go easy on me tongue.gif

about to enter some tight corners biggrin.gif

Time for a swim??

Under the cover of some Trees

and a couple out in the middle of nowhere

and my favourite shot of the day

oh and some while driving laugh.gif

more herePhoto Album
Needles
those pic are nice, i would really want to see camera (i know its not very something you can do) film the front suspension wheel movement during a race tongue.gif
...i mean the wheel from outside...
trebilihp
I really like those day light shots, makes the color so bright and pure. Stunning car, nice work mate.
delusionz
Ever thought of changing to either SS-III splitters or TRD sideskirts? Just to make your bodykit flow better across the car. I have the same TRD rear caps but I don't want to put them on till I have TRD sideskirts kindasad.gif
malpaso
Agree with delusionz it would be nice to keep just one style (OEM SS-III or TRD) and not mix it... so top best solution would be to find TRD side skirts to make it perfect. Anyway... no big deal if not of course! It would just look bit, bit better. Nothing else. Even now it is such a great car!
delusionz
Malpaso and TRDGT4 you both have perfect* ST205's, All I see is flawless bodywork and a ton of stuff I wish I had.

* I know everyone has little things that bug them about their car that needs changing in order to make it perfect or things that constantly need attention, but perfect as in miles ahead of mine lol
wadeos
What brand / size intercooler is that ?
TRDGT4
QUOTE (wadeos @ Aug 1, 2011 - 6:24 AM) *
What brand / size intercooler is that ?

Not sure on size but I do know that it has 2.5 inch inlet/outlets and has TAS stamped on it
TRDGT4
had my 30th the other day and the wife super suprised with a cake of my car

S8S8
Haha, that's awesome!

My two loves... cars and cake. smile.gif
Neon90424
how fast did the cake clock? lol
NYp8tBaller07
HAHA, thats great!
essexgt4
My friend you have an absolutely epic car, it was only the other day that i was talking about having the newer trd livery put on my car, i dont suppose you have the template saved on file or anything?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.